Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Show Me More

This has solved problem! Thank you for quick solution.

The new archive (v4.4.1.1) is accessible in your File Area.

This has solved problem! Thank you for quick solution.

I am glad that everything is working correctly. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.

a possible bug.

Say in categories with enabled addon you want to put a recently viewd block not to sidebox but below content. Even if you do not checkbox block with "Add the "Show more" button" this button still appears.

a possible bug.

Say in categories with enabled addon you want to put a recently viewd block not to sidebox but below content. Even if you do not checkbox block with "Add the "Show more" button" this button still appears.

Hello!

Just checked on 4.4.1, everything is working properly.

Settings in the admin panel:

Storefront:

Why did you made sample of block with small items and not grid view? Grid view is one with problem!

Your demo site is 439, addon version 4.3.0.3

I have problem on 441 with 4411 addon version.

Hello!

Just checked on 4.4.1, everything is working properly.

Settings in the admin panel:

Storefront:

Why did you made sample of block with small items and not grid view? Grid view is one with problem!

Yes, now I see. I apologize for the inconvenience. The updated archive will be available tomorrow.

Dear Darius,

The new v4.4.1.2 archive is available in your file area.

Had following problem

- Prior problems were that load button for main content block in categories were dublicated to category.

- Addon was ignoring default block limit

- Had a problem that after F5 refresh list did not go back to initial state.

Can confirm that all above is fixed. Thanks for rapid support.

Had following problem

- Prior problems were that load button for main content block in categories were dublicated to category.

- Addon was ignoring default block limit

- Had a problem that after F5 refresh list did not go back to initial state.

Can confirm that all above is fixed. Thanks for rapid support.

I am glad to know that everything is ok now.

Now the total number of elements in block is determined by the standard block limit, and if the show more button is enabled, the elements will be displayed as groups with the number of elements from Element limits setting in each group.

Load more button could also work for bestsellers links

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/user_guide/addons/bestsellers_and_on_sale_products/bestsellers_pages.html

• Bestsellers - products.bestsellers
  • On sale - products.on_sale
  • Final sale - products.final_sale
  • Newest - products.newest

Load more button could also work for bestsellers links

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.4.x/user_guide/addons/bestsellers_and_on_sale_products/bestsellers_pages.html

• Bestsellers - products.bestsellers
  • On sale - products.on_sale
  • Final sale - products.final_sale
  • Newest - products.newest

Yes, Darius, you are absolutely right. Thank you.

I bought this add-on to replace another one I had, but noticed this one doesn't work on brand pages (my previous one did). Is it possible to get this add-on to work on brand pages as well?

Thanks!

I bought this add-on to replace another one I had, but noticed this one doesn't work on brand pages (my previous one did). Is it possible to get this add-on to work on brand pages as well?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. I forwarded it to our developers.