I am glad to present you theMailChimp Ecommerce add-on. It was designed to integrate the E-Commerce features of the Mailchimp service. It connects pop-ups, abandoned cartsâ€™ and order notifications to your store on CS-Cart or Multi-Vendor platform. The integration delivers an effective blend of marketing tools and the online store functionality to get visitors back to their purchases.
- Support of multiple storefronts - to connect every Mailchimp store to every storefront youâ€™ve got in your CS-Cart platform.
- Activation of a popup created in Mailchimp - to prompt quicker decisions.
- Export of catalogs by cron or manually - to make your inventory data available in Mailchimp in few clicks.
- Export of abandoned carts by cron or manually - to connect abandoned carts to Mailchimp on a schedule or upon your manual command.
- Export of orders - to click and enjoy automated fetching of purchases.
- Ability to create and manage a Mailchimp store - to connect your freshly-baked Mailchimp store to an audience based on the settings assigned in the add-on.
- Ability to discard the created Mailchimp store from the add-on settings - to remove the entity quick and easy.
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.9.x and above.
We are happy to share some news about MailChimp Ecommerce with you:
We expanded the add-on functionality with an ability to send emails to visitors who abandoned their carts. The feature works for users who entered at least an email at registration. This measure will help to return buyers to their wished items with a gentle reminder about an uncompleted order.
Look what awesome updates and useful improvements of the add-on we have:
As part of adaptation to CS-Cart 4.13.1, we fixed a redirect to a 404 error when connecting or disconnecting a store in the add-on settings. The conflict occurred after changing the settings. When the page was reloaded, the redirect led to a 404 page. Now, the add-on redirects back to the settings of adding a store.