Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Json-Ld For Seo

Perhaps you should use the itemtype 'Brand'?

Kind regards,

Hello!

No more experiments needed :) The new version is already released.

I'm leaving it without itemtype because I know it works. Itemtype Text throws errors in Structured Data Testing Tool.

It could be me but while doing a overall check it seems that Google does pick up that I have link in our footer to Twitter but not picking up on the link to Facebook.

According to Woorank I do not have a facebook link. Weird stuff and I also do not have any structured data. I presume a flaw with this Woorank extension for Firefox since we now do have Simtech Dev's JSON module installed

It could be me but while doing a overall check it seems that Google does pick up that I have link in our footer to Twitter but not picking up on the link to Facebook.

According to Woorank I do not have a facebook link. Weird stuff and I also do not have any structured data. I presume a flaw with this Woorank extension for Firefox since we now do have Simtech Dev's JSON module installed

Hello!

Did you check at www.woorank.com or just in some extension?

Hello!

Did you check at www.woorank.com or just in some extension?

I did a check with a Woorank browser extension Oleg.

Upon your remark I just did a second check at www.woorank.com and now the Facebook page is recognized. So I guess this solves the issue, a extension bug nothing else.

On the other hand testing our site at www.woorank.com the report says that we do not make use of a mobile framework nor that we have implemented AMP, the latter is true I guess while we make use of Simtech's Dev Google AMP Pages which I presume only serves product pages not the homepage. But not using a mobile framework what does that mean for our ranking?

I made some more changes to this addon specifically to the SearchAction. I don't know why everyone cannot get on the same page so this can be less confusing but in some aspects, Google and Schema.org have contradicting info but I am going with Google's info since that is ultimately whom we are trying to please right?

These are the changes I made according to the info provided here https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/sitelinks-searchbox.

I changed "query" to "search_term_string" and I also changed the search link from "products.search?q=" to "products.search&search_performed=Y&q=" because "products.search?q=" does not return any direct results.

Edit: Shortened search query.

I made some more changes to this addon specifically to the SearchAction. I don't know why everyone cannot get on the same page so this can be less confusing but in some aspects, Google and Schema.org have contradicting info but I am going with Google's info since that is ultimately whom we are trying to please right?

These are the changes I made according to the info provided here https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/sitelinks-searchbox.

I changed "query" to "search_term_string" and I also changed the search link from "products.search?q=" to "?subcats=Y&pcode_from_q=Y&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&search_performed=Y&dispatch=products.search&q=" because "products.search?q=" does not return any direct results.

What file did you amend and which lines of code?

I did a check with a Woorank browser extension Oleg.

Upon your remark I just did a second check at www.woorank.com and now the Facebook page is recognized. So I guess this solves the issue, a extension bug nothing else.

On the other hand testing our site at www.woorank.com the report says that we do not make use of a mobile framework nor that we have implemented AMP, the latter is true I guess while we make use of Simtech's Dev Google AMP Pages which I presume only serves product pages not the homepage. But not using a mobile framework what does that mean for our ranking?

Hello!

Regarding mobile framework, does Woorank provide you with some useful links with the details?

Hello!

We have made some improvements for the JSON-LD for SEO add-on.

1. Now you can decide if the product availability should be displayed in the search results.

2. The ability to display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit's price has been added.

3. You can set up the add-on for each storefront separately.

4. The add-on settings have been divided into separate tabs.

Hello!

We have added the ability to upload company logo that will be displayed in the search results.

You can read more about the add-on here.

Please add

Founded Date

Headquarters

Founders

and

full tags here

https://jsonld.com/organization/

Please add

Founded Date

Headquarters

Founders

and

full tags here

https://jsonld.com/organization/

Hello!

Thank you for your request. I forwarded it to developers.

Hello!

I would like to inform you that we have added the Review schema in our JSON-LD for SEO add-on.

Google webmaster is warning that the URL and product_id is missing. It is there so I assume it is labeled/categorized incorrectly.? Can yall look into it and let us know?

SD_url.png

SD_product_id.png

Google webmaster is warning that the URL and product_id is missing. It is there so I assume it is labeled/categorized incorrectly.? Can yall look into it and let us know?

Thank you, we will check it.

warningpriceValidUntil

The priceValidUntil field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

warningurl

The url field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

warningaggregateRating

The aggregateRating field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

warningbrand

The brand field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

warningreview

The review field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

warningpriceValidUntil
The priceValidUntil field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warningurl
The url field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warningaggregateRating
The aggregateRating field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warningbrand
The brand field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.
warningreview
The review field is recommended. Please provide a value if available.

I saw those as well but I don't have that info which is why I assumed the warnings were there.

I saw those as well but I don't have that info which is why I assumed the warnings were there.

We got the same warnings on the default store. New version of the add-on with the fix will be released in March.

SKU is also reported as missing although all products have their own CODE

And there is problem with the languages. If I submit a page in German, all Google data extracted are sometimes in German, sometimes in Russian or English. Google doesn't seem to extract the meta data from the page submitted

/buch5907-das-kamasutram-des-vatsyayana/

Here the original page is in German, but Google gives in the left window what the SEO Templates have generated for the Bulgarian page - which is on different address - /kniga5907-das-kamasutram-des-vatsyayana/

Seems that no matter what the language, Google is analyzing the page that is in my language as established by Google. I will try a proxy...

Update: Yes, I have set an IP in America, and Google found the same page to be in English and derived the English variants of the features.

SKU is also reported as missing although all products have their own CODE

And there is problem with the languages. If I submit a page in German, all Google data extracted are sometimes in German, sometimes in Russian or English. Google doesn't seem to extract the meta data from the page submitted

/buch5907-das-kamasutram-des-vatsyayana/

Here the original page is in German, but Google gives in the left window what the SEO Templates have generated for the Bulgarian page - which is on different address - /kniga5907-das-kamasutram-des-vatsyayana/

Seems that no matter what the language, Google is analyzing the page that is in my language as established by Google. I will try a proxy...

Update: Yes, I have set an IP in America, and Google found the same page to be in English and derived the English variants of the features.

Please send me the screenshot of the validation results.