Add-Ons By Simtech Development: Google Amp For Seo

i am using unitheme, pages will show addon style or theme style ?

i am using unitheme, pages will show addon style or theme style ?

Our add-on uses own AMP Responsive theme - BIKE SHOP, you can see it by the link https://www.ampstart.com/templates

Hello!

We have added reviews to the AMP product details page.

Google AMP for SEO add-on creates special lightweight versions of your product pages so that your store is loaded faster and instantly on phones and tablets.

How can you find your (our in this case) AMP url ?

How can you find your (our in this case) AMP url ?

If you want to check how your AMP page looks like, just add amp parameter to product URL, for example, if product URL is example.com/apparel/mens-clothing/t-shirt, AMP page URL will be example.com/amp/apparel/mens-clothing/t-shirt.

Hello!

We have added the pop-up notification about Cookie Use Agreement on the AMP page created by Google AMP for SEO add-on.

Hello!

Now our Google AMP for SEO add-on is compatible with Twigmo add-on.

Oleg,

The complete package of Google Amp + JSON-LD + SEO meta templates. Can you guarantee that those will work with my currently used installed addons ?

Or at least can Simtech Dev guarantee if I were to let you guys do the install to work with the currently employed addons ?

eCom Labs Additional Block Settings
eCom Labs Google Customer Reviews
eCom Labs In Stock Sorting
eCom labs Order Weight
eCom Labs Meta Tags Generator
SW (SweetCode) Auto recalculation in the basket
AB: Addons Manager by AlexBranding team
AB: Advanced Banners
AB: Auto loading of products
AB: Category Banners
AB: Deal of the day
AB: Landing pages for categories
AB: Scroll to top
AB: Search motivation
AB: UniTheme
Simtech CS Cart: Banner management
Simtech CS Cart: Bestsellers & OnSale Products
Simtech CS Cart: Blog
Simtech CS Cart: Buy together
Simtech CS Cart: Comments and reviews (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Customers also bought
Simtech CS Cart: Data feeds
Simtech CS Cart: E-mail marketing (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Form builder
Simtech CS Cart: GDPR Compliance (EU)
Simtech CS Cart: Gift certificates
Simtech CS Cart: Google Analytics
Simtech CS Cart: Google reCaptcha (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Google Sitemap
Simtech CS Cart: HiDPI display support (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Image zoom
Simtech CS Cart: Janrain (disabled)
** minify HTML
Simtech CS Cart: My changes
Simtech CS Cart: Newsletter (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Polls
Simtech CS Cart: Price list
Simtech CS Cart: Order barcode
Simtech CS Cart: Required products
Simtech CS Cart: Reward points__modified
Simtech CS Cart: RMA
Simtech CS Cart: RSS feed
Simtech CS Cart: Searchanise (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: SEO url support
Simtech CS Cart: Social buttons (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Social login (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Store locator (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Tags
Simtech CS Cart: Video tutorials (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Watermarks (disabled)
Simtech CS Cart: Wish List
Wg: Alphabetical Product Listing
Simtech Development: Two-factor Google authentication
Cart-Power: Power Blog
Cart-Power: SEO names editor
CS Cart Rocks: SEO Ultimate 3.1.3
CS Cart Rocks: Guest checkout pro
CS Cart Rocks: One step checkout - Flat layout 1.4.5
PayNL: iDeal module
CS-Commerce.com - Live search add-on
HW: Custom Code
HW: Custom Shipment Carriers & Tracking Number Process
HW: Product Tabs Extra
EZ-MS: EZ Admin Helper
EZ-MS: EZ Common Addon Tools
EZ-MS: EZ Checkout Summary Fields
PoppedWeb Categories on Productlevel addon

This is the story of CS-Cart. We have no idea if addons will work each other. Buy them blindly and never know if they work with each other or not. I wasted hundreds of dollars because the purchased addon doesn't work with the theme and I can't return digitally purchased product. CS-Cart development team came up with priority field for addons table to developers choose the priority. The developers choose 99999 for their addon and takes over every other addon because they don't want to test their addon against other themes or addons.

This is really broken and kills confidence about CS-Cart with companies like us.

This is the story of CS-Cart. We have no idea if addons will work each other. Buy them blindly and never know if they work with each other or not. I wasted hundreds of dollars because the purchased addon doesn't work with the theme and I can't return digitally purchased product. CS-Cart development team came up with priority field for addons table but let them developers choose the priority so the developers choose 99999 for their addon and takes over every other addon. This is really broken and kills confidence about CS-Cart with companies like us.

Hello!

We have a solution for you. You can buy our add-on, try to install it in your store. If there are any issues, you can contact us. If the issues are not complicated, we will fix them, otherwise you can request a refund within 30 days from purchase date.

Hi Oleg, thank you for the offer. I am not well versed on AMP and its effect on SEO at the moment. I was voicing a more common concern for our experience with CS-Cart, sorry for hijacking your thread.

Hi Oleg, thank you for the offer. I am not well versed on AMP and its effect on SEO at the moment. I was voicing a more common concern for our experience with CS-Cart, sorry for hijacking your thread.

Yes, I did not mean only AMP add-on. Refund policy works for all our add-ons. So you can easily buy and check them within a month.

Noted, I didn't know you were offering this. That sound great, thanks.

After installing this add-on - what needs to be done? Cos as far as I can see nothing has changed?

Should AMP pages have a unique description?

FOR SEO purposes

Where is the Basket/Cart icon? How does the customer get to check from an AMP page? There is no icon or menu item.

After installing this add-on - what needs to be done? Cos as far as I can see nothing has changed?

Hello,

The add-on does not require configuration, but validation that amp page is working correctly. Please follow the steps:

1. Open one of your products at the storefront and add amp parameter, for example, if your product page is example.com/product.html, amp page is example.com/amp/product.html.

2. Copy the URL from point #1 and paste it in AMP Validator and click VALIDATE button. You will see validation status at the bottom of the page.

Please check the documentation for more information.

Should AMP pages have a unique description?

FOR SEO purposes

It is not required. But description for AMP pages is without inline styles.

Where is the Basket/Cart icon? How does the customer get to check from an AMP page? There is no icon or menu item.

Customer does not purchase directly from AMP page, customer is redirected to main product page if clicks Buy button. AMP page is a light version of the product page and appears in search results to load the page faster on phones and tablets. Customer sees the main information and if he/she is interested, the original product page will be opened.

A lot of my pages fail validation because they contain a YouTube video. How can we fix this?

Example Page - https://www.digitalsave.co.uk/official-apple-lightning-cable-and-5w-usb-power-adapter-charging-bundle.html

Screenshot from Search Console - [url=https://postimg.cc/jDZdsg9L]amp-video-errro.jpg[/url]

Contact the developer directly.

A lot of my pages fail validation because they contain a YouTube video. How can we fix this?

Example Page - https://www.digitalsave.co.uk/official-apple-lightning-cable-and-5w-usb-power-adapter-charging-bundle.html

Screenshot from Search Console - amp-video-errro.jpg

Hello,

I see that you also opened a ticket in HelpDesk. The issue is already fixed, and you will just need to update the add-on when we release new version.

Hello - ticket was in regards to something else, not this issue.

Any idea when the update will be released?

Thanks