I am glad to present you the Delivery Date add-on. It allows your customers to specify preferable delivery date and time interval to receive orders.
The Delivery Date add-on creates a date picker at the Shipping options step at checkout to let customers select a date and time when theyâ€™d like to receive the order.
Customers prefer flexible and individual delivery options. If they donâ€™t get it, they will probably leave your store. The obvious way out is to improve the delivery options to prevent their leaving.
Ability to leave a comment is another cool option of the add-on. For example, a woman selects delivery during her babyâ€™s daytime sleep and does not want a courier to ring the doorbell or knock but expect him calling first. She leaves a comment about it.
- Ability to specify delivery time format;
- Required delivery date option;
- Ability to set unavailable days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday) for delivery;
- Set minimum required days before delivery gets available;
- Delivery period;
- Ability to leave a comment;
- Ability to set maximum length for the comment.
What your customers will see
What you will see in the admin panel
Delivery date settings
The add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.4.1 and above. Need compatibility with another CS-Cart version? Contact us.
Learn more about the add-on in the User Guide.
I will be glad to answer all your questions about the add-on.
P.S. Do not forget to join us on Facebook to be the first to know about great solutions for your store!