Add-Ons By Poppedweb: Full Page Cache

hi,
how about filters?
pages like this "?features_hash=10-105"?

Thanks.

hi,
how about filters?
pages like this "?features_hash=10-105"?

Thanks.

Hey,

This will be added in v2 along with holepunching and garbage collection. Currently we are testing this on our development server.

Kind regards.

Glad to hear that.
I can help you with testing (5 mins ago i've bought your addon).
It is key functionality for me.

Hey Pop,

How is your add-on different from this one here: https://www.cs-commerce.com/en/full-page-cache-addon-for-cs-cart.html ?

Also want to find out if your HTML Minify works only with default cs-cart themes or it will work on others 3rd party themes?

Cheers,

X

Hey Pop,

How is your add-on different from this one here: https://www.cs-commerce.com/en/full-page-cache-addon-for-cs-cart.html ?

Also want to find out if your HTML Minify works only with default cs-cart themes or it will work on others 3rd party themes?

Cheers,

X

Hello,

There are a number of things that make my add-on unique:

1. It refrains from using the database, instead everything is saved along with the file. Resulting in a faster response time.

2. It permanently disables itself after any action is executed. This is to prevent 'cache injection', it can not re-enable under any circumstances.

3. It is using a seperate caching method to store values from the database.

Furthermore, there are a number of features that we are testing right now:

1. Hole Punching. This is almost done, it just requires a few more tweaks

2. Scheduled garbage collection / cache cleanup without any additional configuration (this will be done by our server).

3. A more intuitive backend which will show you data usage and such in graphs.

Also, our HTML compression add-on works with any theme as it simple alters the output from Smarty.

Kind regards,

Hello,

There are a number of things that make my add-on unique:

1. It refrains from using the database, instead everything is saved along with the file. Resulting in a faster response time.

2. It permanently disables itself after any action is executed. This is to prevent 'cache injection', it can not re-enable under any circumstances.

3. It is using a seperate caching method to store values from the database.

Furthermore, there are a number of features that we are testing right now:

1. Hole Punching. This is almost done, it just requires a few more tweaks

2. Scheduled garbage collection / cache cleanup without any additional configuration (this will be done by our server).

3. A more intuitive backend which will show you data usage and such in graphs.

Also, our HTML compression add-on works with any theme as it simple alters the output from Smarty.

Kind regards,

Hi Pop,

Very interested in both of your add-ons, would it be possible to try on our developing site before we buy?

Thanks,
X

Hi Pop,

Very interested in both of your add-ons, would it be possible to try on our developing site before we buy?

Thanks,
X

Hi,

This will be no problem whatsoever.

Kind regards.

Hi,

Kind regards.

Please contact me via PM when a new version is ready for us to test.

Thank You.

X

Hi

Will this work in a multi store setup.

Alan

Hi

Will this work in a multi store setup.

Alan

Hello,

Yes we have added multi currency and multi store support in the latest version.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Kind regards.

Hi,

Any ideas when version 2 will be ready? Please check your PM, as I have sent multiple messages without any replies.

Thanks,

Hello,

Version 2.0 will be airing this wednesday. It will feature the following improvements:

1. HolePunching. Now you will be able to exclude blocks from the full page cache.

2. AJAX caching. Now your filters and such will be super fast!

3. Added better third party support by using schemes.

4. CRON support and garbage cleanup.

Version 2.1, which will be airing the week after that will feature:

1. A refined management panel (what type of cache uses the most?).

2. Auto CRON. We will set-up a dedicated server for quering your websites to clear the cache at your desired time.

Kind regards,

Is there anyone who used this add-on on multi-vendor? what is your feelings?

Thanks!

Hello,

We will release this in 2.3. We will notify you when we will release this feature.

Kind regards,

lets see 2.3

Yes, teosu.

As well, from posts and docs, what I understand is, for all schemes there are only one cache time to save. it has to be different;

for example, category page cache can be 1 hours, products page can be 4 hours cache time or more.

let say if on the products page don't have any dynamic content like similar products block, there is no point to save in cache very short time. it can save even longer like 24 hours too. but category page can change, because many users can add products any time.

those kind of tings is important on multi-vendor, but it doesn't matter on cs-cart, because vendor is only one. but on multi-vendor there are many vendors, so the logic.

what do you think?

let's see what will you do. and poppedweb, improvement needs on cache. as I told you before, cache is important on any ecommerce, cs-cart or multi-vendor or ultimate.

nginx cache or apache cache is not integrated with cs-cart or multi-vendor. for that reason, your add-on is playing a big role. but needs improvement and integrate for multi-vendor. Thanks!

Hello,

We will integrate it, it is a minor procedure so we can roll out this function tomorrow (it is just changing a few lines of code and creating a new scheme, nothing else really.) Are there any other controller / dispatch specific settings which are required?

Kind regards,

For eg category pages variant_id will be work?

For eg category pages variant_id will be work?

Please give an example of this, it is rather unclear what you want to achieve.

Cs cart support variant_id on advantec search or categories page i have an addon and its filtering products with variant_id before dispatch

It's better for you to setup by yourself and make your add-on more compatible and functional poppedweb.

Hello,

We know and we have been very busy with this add-on in the past days, however, if one asks questions regarding this we do intend to just add one rule to the scheme to make it compatible.

We are happy to let you guys know that we have optimized the add-on which has brought down the response time from ~40 ms to ~28 ms. This is due to the fact that we have refactored a few core functions and have moved the respective code into classes. Also, we have fixed an issue where the block manager controller could cause an error on the product tabs because the respective controller variable was overwritten.

Furthermore, we have done the initial steps towards compatibility with MultiVendor. We would like to know at which actions the MultiVendor cache should be removed (and which). We had the following in mind at this point:

1. Vendor review ('company page') and the related product page.

2. Vendor product creation -> category listing and vendor page.

3. Extend previously registered 'update' hooks and remove the appropiate cache for MultiVendor. These include, pages, products, categories, homepage.

Do you know some more Memtimintursun?

Lastly, we have added the option to define the lifetime per controller.

Kind regards,

Hello poppedweb,

this is very good; Lastly, we have added the option to define the lifetime per controller.

1. but from your words, what I understand is, if vendor creates a product, then cache will be removed for "category listing and vendor page". how about homepage in this case?

2. Also, I have many custom add-ons that will be working like this; vendor homepage, vendor categories, and some other vendor pages. can I change somewhere your code to make it work? I just don't know how your cache add-on designed. but would like to know what if there is like "companies.products", "companies.homepage", "companies.categories", "companies.aboutus" controllers, is that case can be cached?

3. I have a "vendor category" addon, it's just like website categories, but difference is vendor can create it. we have spoken before about this with you on email. in this case, I am not sure will it be compatible with this addon. I need wait it and see. I believe should be compatible.

Indeed, it's really very good improvement poppedweb.

cache add-on is very important to any website, specially it's directly related with SEO, customer experience, even marketing. on the other hand, CS-CART is not integrated with apache cache or nginx cache like some systems does. so, this one is really really important to any cs-cart or multi-vendor website.

Best regards,

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes this is very easy to do. Let's say you want to add a cache handler, how does one do that? Take a look:

First you will have to find the respective controller and 'mode'. (in the controller file you will be able to see all of them). Now what you do is look at all the unique 'keys' in the url (the variables in the controller with $_REQUEST / $_GET / etc).

If you really have a url / key that needs to be 'banned' from the caching then you simply add an 'exception';

Now you format the data appropiately:

$schema['yourcontroller'] = array(
   'YourFirstMode' = array(
        'key1',
        'key2',
    ),
    'YourSecondMode' = array(
        'key1',
        'key2',
    ),
    'exceptions' = array(
        'YourExcMode' = array(
            'key' = '21',
            'key4' = '1',
        ),
    ),
),

return $schema

You can also find all this information in the $config.current_url variable or in your access logs.

Kind regards,