We are glad to announce the release of our new add-on Auto Guest Registration for CS-Cart. With this significant add-on, you can automatically register the user who places an order as a guest on your site. CS-Cart Auto Guest Registration add-on also syncs the previously placed orders as a guest with the respective user account.
- -> Well integrated with CS-Cart & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- -> Creates an account for the user placing an order as a guest.
- -> Functionality to sync the previously placed orders as a guest with the respective email account.
- -> Generates password and shares the account login details with the user.
- -> Customer logs into the account automatically right after successful order placement.
- -> Easily configurable â€“ Just do some settings and it is ready to use.
- -> Easy to manage at admin end.
Compatible with CS-Cart and Multivendor 4.4.x, 4.5.x, 4.6.x
If any user proceeds to checkout as a guest then on successful order placement, User will get registered automatically.
User email id and password will be visible in a pop-up after successful order placement as shown below :
Now if the user has already placed orders as a guest from your site (Before installing the addon), the orders associated with the email id of the user will be synced with the newly created customer account. The customer will be able to view all his orders as shown below :
Guest orders from the user (Before installing the addon) :
Synced orders with the respective account :
For more details, please click here
We would be happy for any comment and suggestion.