Add-on By Ecarter Technology: Banner Advance Booking

Are you searching for an easy way to advertise your products? Try our new Banner Advance Booking Addon for an effective marketing boost. CS-cart Banner advance booking addon allows customers to easily advertise on your store. They can book banners for a set time. It is an easy way to showcase products or promotions. Admin has control over settings like auto-approval and payment methods for banner booking. They can also set reminder days and use multiple languages for support. Admin easily organizes banner layout using grids and blocks. Customers can simply purchase banners on the website and see all the details in their accounts. The admin can modify the status, banner image, and target URL even after a customer has purchased the banner.

Why choose this addon?

The addon offers unique features that can attract customers to use it:

• Customers can purchase and update booking banners without admin approval by enabling auto approval.
  • Admin can set days to remind buyers about banner expiration date.
  • Admin can enable various payment methods for customer flexibility.
  • Banners can be automatically renewed, even after expiration, if this feature is enabled.
  • Customers can book multiple banners at once.
  • The admin uses cron link to send email notifications about banner expiration and auto-renewal.
  • Customers can book banners in advance if the admin enables advance booking options.
  • Admin can set the date from which a banner will be available in the store.
  • Customers can easily buy the banners from the store by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
  • Admin and customers can view the number of clicks and cursor hovers on banners.
  • Customers can link banners to specific products, stores or websites.
  • Admin can change the status of banner bookings and provide reasons for the change.

Addon functionality

• Settings explanation of this addon.

Creating banner with banner information.

Banner booking detailed information for customers.

My banner as editable page.

Banner after purchase at storefront.

Admin can use banner booking history.

User Guide:

Learn more about CS-Cart Banner Advance Booking Addon.

Buy:

To buy this addon please visit Marketplace store.

Compatibility:

CS-Cart, CS-Cart Multivendor,4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x,4.10.x,4.11.x,4.12.x,4.13.x,4.14.x,4.15.x,4.16.x,4.17.x**

Support:

This addon is developed and published by Ecarter Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a CS-Cart developer. You are guaranteed a quality add-on supported by future versions. If you need help, please contact us via email support@ecarter.co

Need modifications or any assistance? Please email at support@ecarter.co

Interesting idea for an additonal revenue stream!

• From what I can see the admin creates the banner, but I can’t work out what triggers the admin to create a banner?
  • As far as I can see the add-on doesn’t provide any method to collect any text, images or linked products from the customer from which to make the banner?
  • What exactly does the auto renew function do, does it create another order? If ti is selected does the admin have to remove the banner from the layout or will it stop displaying once the paid period has expired without intervention?
  • How does the international option work, i.e. does it rely on translations, alternative shopfronts/layouts, multiple banners etc?
  • I can’t see why it wouldn’t work with third party themes, does it?
  • I can’t see the hyperlink except in the ‘editable page’ view?
  • Does it work with carousel banners or does each offering require a new block?

The main advantage I see over simply creating a hidden product with a proposed banner in it and sending it to the customer (which is the path I would go at the current price if the above features aren’t covered off) is that customer gets a reminder to renew the banner and admin get a reminder too (both of which are good!) is there any other benefit I am missing?

Hi,

Please read our blog for more details: CS-Cart Banner Advance Booking

It will support third party themes.

If you have any doubt, after read the blog. Please let me know.

Thanks