Add Group detail to User Profile Details Page on client side.

Is there a Hack or some way to put the Group details of the user on their Account or Profile Details Page on the client side. So when the user is logged in, their user group details such as Dealer, Customer, Distributor or what ever, when you set them up shows up on their Accounts page?

This way they have some info on what discount or terms they have as a discounted customer such as a Dealer etc…

[sub]Wow isn't the forum the best. I thought i'd get an answer at least sometime this year, or maybe not.[/sub]

[quote name='chrisbti' timestamp='1331742511' post='133115']

[sub]Wow isn't the forum the best. I thought i'd get an answer at least sometime this year, or maybe not.[/sub]

[/quote]

6 hours is not a long time grasshopper, have patience my son…[attachment=4971:grasshopper.jpg]

grasshopper.jpg

[quote name='chrisbti' timestamp='1331742511' post='133115']

[/quote]

First of all most all of the responses on the forum are from other users (not CS-Cart), I doubt you will get any answers with an attitude like that. In fact I wasn't going to respond at all but figured what the heck.

If I understand you correctly you are looking to have User Groups show up on the the User Profile?

By default on index.php?dispatch=profiles.update if you have a Customer Group enabled

it should show up under the User Groups tab. Hope that helps you.

ok so I was a little hard on the Forum my apologies. I was actually being sarcastic but still a little unprofessional…again my apologies to all…and thanks for the help. Yall are the best!!

I did check in as a Customer with 25% Off Retail as a Dealer etc…and didn’t see the tab with Groups or any kind of info pertaining to the discounts under my profile. I think you meant that the admin can see the tab which is true I know. I realize the customer would see the discount in the catalog but I think it would be prudent to have the info in his profile too most cart do…

I need or would like to see it show up for the customer or am I missing somthing. see pic below…

thanks again

Chris

No harm done. Couldn't tell the sarcasm from the text. lol. A lol or maybe a hehe would have clarified it for me. hehe

My customer profile looks exactly like that but has a User Groups tab as well. Eureka! Maybe you didn't enable the option for

customers. There is an option in admin under Settings > Users/Cart > Allow customer to sign up for user group.

I do have this checked under Admin > General > Users/Cart . Which is why i brought up the question originally sorry I didnt note this…still no show on Reg. sign up or Profile, should also show “Dealer” option.

.any other reasons?

thnx for the help

are the user groups “active” and not “hidden”?

Not sure if you mean the same thing, !

Solesurvivor means in admin>settings>general>users cart section.

then allow customer to sign up for usergroup checkbox

[list]

[*]Yes, box is checked and all groups are active… “Dealer” and “OEM” groups are active …

[/list]

Problem Solved…I was logging in as Admin so the Tab on client side will not show up. You must log in as a customer. Thnx for the help…

Hi, Hope this helps. On the live store -Under the “My Account” -open “My Profile”- There are three tabs GeneraL/Credit Cards/Users Groups. Clicking onUsers Groups shows the groups that are available for the customer to subscribe to and “Active” for the groups they are approved for.

-Notlim