Add Data To Order Export

Where do I find the code that exports the data?

I would like to add an extra field into the comma delimited output and can't find it.

Where do I find the code that exports the data?

I would like to add an extra field into the comma delimited output and can't find it.

It depends on what you want to add but look in /app/schemas/exim/orders.php or /app/schemas/exim/order_items.php

Please specify if you export order data or order items and where the required data is stored (in what table)?

This is for version 2.2.3 and I am looking to add static information to the orders export. Thanks

I just want to add the fieldname "Channel" and the static value of "MCB" as the first output of the comma delimted file. Thanks

Please try the following solution:

schemas/exim/orders.php

add

'Channel' => array (
			'db_field' => 'channel'
		),
		'MCB' => array (
			'db_field' => 'mcb'
		),

after the following code:

'E-mail' => array (
			'db_field' => 'email',
			'required' => true,
		),

Please correct the channel and mcb field names according to your field names in the cscart_orders table

eCom, I don't have a field name in my orders table. I just want to put in the actual letter 'MCB' into the datastream.

What do I put instead of 'db_field' to accomplish this?

Thanks

Try the following solution:

- add

'MCB' => array (
	'linked' => false,
	'process_get' => array ('fn_exim_get_mcb', '#key'),
	'export_only' => true,
),

- add the following function to the bottom of the file:

function fn_exim_get_mcb($order_id)
{
    return 'MCB';
}

That worked like a charm.

Thank you so much!

Hello i am trying to export from the extra fields only the product name i tried the following and many other but i get false. Can anyone advice? Thanks in advance

'Product' => array(
'db_field' => 'extra',
'linked' => true,
'process_get' => array('fn_exim_orders_get_extra', '#product'),
'convert_put' => array('fn_exim_orders_set_extra', '#this', '#product')
),

Hello i am trying to export from the extra fields only the product name i tried the following and many other but i get false. Can anyone advice? Thanks in advance

'Product' => array(
'db_field' => 'extra',
'linked' => true,
'process_get' => array('fn_exim_orders_get_extra', '#product'),
'convert_put' => array('fn_exim_orders_set_extra', '#this', '#product')
),

What do you expect here if order has several items?

I am trying to find a way from the extra fields to load only product name. Or any other way i can achieve this.

What do you expect here if order has several items?

I am trying to find a way from the extra fields to load only product name. Or any other way i can achieve this.

You are trying to use the extra field from the cscart_orders table. But it does not have such a column. Please advise

What if i run a script to choose from products the right product name according the product code which already is at the table?