Add Captcha To Home Page

I am considering to add a captcha to my home page for anonymous users to get access to the site. I can bolck IP's from someone like amazon who log on 35 times to different pages but they have so many ip's That I would never be able to keep up. Customers with an account could sign in and others could register but I hope the robots and spammers would be blocked.

Is this a good idea? Any other Ideas? If good, where can I find a captcha?

Thank you

I am considering to add a captcha to my home page for anonymous users to get access to the site. I can bolck IP's from someone like amazon who log on 35 times to different pages but they have so many ip's That I would never be able to keep up. Customers with an account could sign in and others could register but I hope the robots and spammers would be blocked.

Is this a good idea? Any other Ideas? If good, where can I find a captcha?

Thank you

Why don't you add recaptcha on some forms, for example, register form? You can download our reCAPTCHA 2.0 add-on.

doing this may prevent bots from crawling and indexing your site. Be sure that's what you want to do.

Please pay attention to our Login Redirect module. You can close store for unlogged customers, but it will not be hidden for search bots

I have as an example, Amazon clicking my site 39 times in 1 day. These do not show as robots but as guests. They have too many IP's to block. I just want to block sites like that. I am thinking to allow visitors to shop without signing in but only after they prove they are not robots. So I was thinking of a pop-up when they arrive at the site. After that they would be able to search the site with no interferance. This would have to show on every page because my merchant account would bring them to the product page directly. I am also having a problem with spam so I thought it might help.

Is this possible?

I have as an example, Amazon clicking my site 39 times in 1 day. These do not show as robots but as guests. They have too many IP's to block. I just want to block sites like that. I am thinking to allow visitors to shop without signing in but only after they prove they are not robots. So I was thinking of a pop-up when they arrive at the site. After that they would be able to search the site with no interferance. This would have to show on every page because my merchant account would bring them to the product page directly. I am also having a problem with spam so I thought it might help.

Is this possible?

It is possible. But additional code modification will be required

Is this possible?

We are available at your service. Feel free to contact us at support@webkul.com