Access retrictions - blocked admin IP

I reciently switched internet services and they changed my IP address. how do i reset my admin ip access retrictions on my PHPadmin settings? Or any other way.

I cant log into my admin panel…

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

You can edit it in the cscart_access_restriction table of your database. Check the values in the ip_from and ip_to fields of this table.

I hope it will help you.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I have several item id's associated with that section on the phpadmin. im not sure why its poping up so many but with all the different lines to edit and non of them seem to be working, nor can i input a ip number (it wont take the ip format IE 123.12.123.123)… Can i just turn off the retrictions?

Bump, Anyone???

Hello specializedheli,

Thank you for the reply.

You can comment out the following part of code:

if ($restricted && (AREA != 'A' || $acc_r['admin_reverse_ip_access'] != 'Y')) {
die((!empty($restricted['reason']) ? $restricted['reason'] : fn_get_lang_var('text_ip_is_blocked')));
} elseif (!$restricted && $acc_r['admin_reverse_ip_access'] == 'Y' && AREA == 'A') {
die(fn_get_lang_var('text_ips_denied'));
}

so that it looks like this:

// if ($restricted && (AREA != 'A' || $acc_r['admin_reverse_ip_access'] != 'Y')) {
// die((!empty($restricted['reason']) ? $restricted['reason'] : fn_get_lang_var('text_ip_is_blocked')));
// } elseif (!$restricted && $acc_r['admin_reverse_ip_access'] == 'Y' && AREA == 'A') {
// die(fn_get_lang_var('text_ips_denied'));
// }

in the func.php file located in the addons/access_restrictions directory of your CS-Cart installation. After this you should be able to log in to your CS-Cart admin panel.

After you manage the matter of the IP address please revert the code changes described.

I hope this information will help you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Great, worked perfect. Thank you.

You are welcome.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team