Accepting other Credit Cards

Hi again,

I have wasted a lot of time configuring these payment gateways and picking the best ones, at the moment I am using 2CO and Paypal. I only sell to UK Customers so it is a GBP £ currency.

2CO only accepts Visa and Mastercard because its £. Can anyone suggests a payment gateway where customers can pay using Switch, Debit cards etc. ?

Thanks

I just read some other post on this forum that PAYPAL PRO is available for UK Merchants aswell? Is this true.

And is there a FEE to integrate Paypal Pro and Webpayments system to my CS Cart?

Thanks

I use paypal pro.

The UK version takes debit cards and has a virtual terminal thrown in as well which is dead handy.

I could put you onto the person who set it up for me but it would be chargeable I guess.

(Took me ages to do it - but with the new release you should put in your signature what version you are running)

[quote name=‘Page’]I use paypal pro.

The UK version takes debit cards and has a virtual terminal thrown in as well which is dead handy.

I could put you onto the person who set it up for me but it would be chargeable I guess.

(Took me ages to do it - but with the new release you should put in your signature what version you are running)[/QUOTE]

how much does it cost to maintain the paypal pro service, ive read something about paypal charging $30 monthly to use paypal pro. is there additional charges?

thanks for the replys

also is SSL required to use PAYPAL PRO?