About shipping

Hey,

How do I set up shipping for different products?

Some products I want to shipped out using USPS, FEDEX, UPS, how do I set that up?

Example:

If I want to shipped out a TV, I only want FEDEX to display.

If I want to shipped out a pants only USPS I want to display.

Any help on setting this up?

Thank you

Tom

Tom,

You could maybe use suppliers for this.

I posted an addon on here a while back that made shipping the way you want it, but it made it so that if one product was a certain way, then the whole order would be that way.

So if someone ordered a TV and a pair of pants, but Fedex was the only common method, then Fedex would be for the whole order.

I use this for shipping things that require next day delivery compared to ground, but I don't know why it wouldn't work here too.

The only problem is that it is for version 2.2.4, not 3.x, so I'm not sure what it would take to upgrade it.

If you can't find it here on the forum, I can post it on here later.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’ timestamp=‘1350918744’ post=‘147497’]

Tom,

You could maybe use suppliers for this.

I posted an addon on here a while back that made shipping the way you want it, but it made it so that if one product was a certain way, then the whole order would be that way.

So if someone ordered a TV and a pair of pants, but Fedex was the only common method, then Fedex would be for the whole order.

I use this for shipping things that require next day delivery compared to ground, but I don’t know why it wouldn’t work here too.

The only problem is that it is for version 2.2.4, not 3.x, so I’m not sure what it would take to upgrade it.

If you can’t find it here on the forum, I can post it on here later.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]Hey,

I found it, but I have no idea how to update it to work with the V3.:(