About shipping addon

Hello,

I need a addon that can define different shipping methods. I want to shipping some item by fedex, some by usps, ups, express and so on. Does any one know of any add that will work with the 3.0.4?

Also, I'm look for a addon that can tell my customers [color=“#01567d”]Want it delivered Tuesday, Jan 08?[/color] Order it in the next 41 hours and 55 minutes, and choose [size=“2”]FedEx Standard Overnight[/size] at checkout.

Can anyone help with this?

Thank you

Tom

I had Alt-Team build an addon that does the first one, but it was for 2.2.4. As of right now, I don't plan on updating it, but I'm sure I will at some point. It is available for free here on the forum. You could probably see if Alt-Team would update it.

Also, I think Alt-Team has an addon that will somewhat do the time thing that you want. You'd have to take a look at their site.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’ timestamp=‘1357460479’ post=‘152256’]

I had Alt-Team build an addon that does the first one, but it was for 2.2.4. As of right now, I don’t plan on updating it, but I’m sure I will at some point. It is available for free here on the forum. You could probably see if Alt-Team would update it.

Also, I think Alt-Team has an addon that will somewhat do the time thing that you want. You’d have to take a look at their site.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]Hey,

Just for the shipping addon it cost from is them $120 :confused: thats too much just for that addon.

Thanks anyway.

Tom