About home page

Hello,

I had created a new block on my website called new arrivals. I used scrolled, but the problem is that, I want the layout, just not the two arrows on the side. How do I set it up with out them? Check the pic below.

Thank you

Tom

[attachment=5698:home page.jpg]

home page.jpg

Anyone?

I think it is part of that block feature and would require some code customization. I recommend Louis from cscartrocks.com for this type of work.

Hope it helps.

David

No reason to pay anyone for this. It’s all in the CSS. Look for

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,].jcarousel-prev-horizontal, .jcarousel-next-horizontal, .prev-horizontal, .next-horizontal[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,] {[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]and remove the background-image[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]P.S. It is helpful in cs-cart if you learn how to use your browsers developers tools ([/font][/color]https://developers.g…elements-styles). Using this tool one clicks on the arrow and It shows you exactly the CSS code to change and what file it is in.

With the right tools and a little bit of knowledge it should take you less than a minute to make this change :)

Very nice suggestion Triplets, I'll check it out.

[quote name=‘Triplets’ timestamp=‘1348538382’ post=‘145678’]

No reason to pay anyone for this. It’s all in the CSS. Look for

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,].jcarousel-prev-horizontal, .jcarousel-next-horizontal, .prev-horizontal, .next-horizontal[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Consolas,] {[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]and remove the background-image[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Consolas,]P.S. It is helpful in cs-cart if you learn how to use your browsers developers tools ([/font][/color]https://developers.g…elements-styles). Using this tool one clicks on the arrow and It shows you exactly the CSS code to change and what file it is in.

With the right tools and a little bit of knowledge it should take you less than a minute to make this change :)

[/quote]

Thank you.