Ability to issue invoices to companies

At the moment on acount creation the user can just put in their name and surbname, but what about company name?

Thanks

I dont know what a problem you have, if you look on you admin cs-cart admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage then you see the field company, you must only enable it to see it in frontent. And if you wish other additional fiels you can add this above on right site.

Allright?

Okay…

1. Customer comes on store
  2. Customer add product to cart
  3. Customer goes to checkout
  4. He must register
  5. The registration process only asks for his name and surname, there is no field for his company - therefore his purchase cannot be used as an expense for his own comany

[quote name=‘Triplex’]I dont know what a problem you have, if you look on you admin cs-cart admin.php?dispatch=profile_fields.manage then you see the field company, you must only enable it to see it in frontent. And if you wish other additional fiels you can add this above on right site.

Allright?[/QUOTE]

I got the answer here which expands slightly with a link to the section… I am not use to cs cart yet:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=14405[/url]

Any way, thanks

Hello Badmaash,

This is why CS-Cart is better than others cart:

Some competitors carts don’t allow you to add more fields in forms…

Especially a French one very known, with many weak and poor features. :wink:

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘badmaash’]Okay…

1. Customer comes on store
  2. Customer add product to cart
  3. Customer goes to checkout
  4. He must register
  5. The registration process only asks for his name and surname, there is no field for his company - therefore his purchase cannot be used as an expense for his own comany[/QUOTE]

lol What i have write in post Number 2, exactly solution how to solve it.

How can you show the client’s company name on the invoice ?

Thanks

You can vote for this in the Ideas forum:

[url]http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-general/suggestions/707784-add-company-name-to-order-documents[/url]

Bob