A Review of 4sprung

[quote name='cscartuser' timestamp='1384774483' post='171843']

Hello,

we can't look you up for a transaction 3 years ago.

if i were you i will track my gmail or email provider program with keyword, such as

“Quick buy”

“$491,00 USD”

“November 19, 2010”

etc…

CS Cart asked you to provide the details and you did not

I was provide order transaction about they ask except my name. (seem it being delete now) but if they need more info - i will forward to their email.

its simple.

Thanks

[/quote]

with 50.000 emails is not that simple but yes I finally found you if you would have provided your name or email in the first place it would have been much easier.

You purchased the Quick Buy modification:

The product description clearly stated that profession installation (for a moderate $49 is required) as the modification is not designed for self install and only had limited instructions. We also told you beforehand if you require more detailed installation instructions we would charge for this as we did not sell it for self install.

Before you purchased we told you in several emails that it's is not designed to be self installed and that we don't support self installs and would charge on a hourly base if support is required (it's more time consuming trouble shooting then installing) if you insist to self install.

You agreed and where well aware to all of this before your purchased, when you then could not install it you where not willing to pay 2 hours support which we out of courtesy already discounted for you.

Anyway this is 3 years ago and you made your point previously that you expected us NOT to mean what we say and that all correspondence before your purchase where we clearly outlined everything was not to be taken seriously as other developers also don't mean what they say.

I'm sorry that we disappointing you but we usually mean what we say especially if it's stressed in several email

So I leave it as this and will not waist more time on it.

Hello,

Glad to see now u know.

We also told you beforehand if you require more detailed installation instructions we would charge for this as we did not sell it for self install.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i bold - you never say this, if you say this - i wont buy your addons. you always mention technical support not detailed installation instructions.

Before you purchased we told you in several emails that it's is not designed to be self installed and that we don't support self installs and would charge on a hourly base if support is required (it's more time consuming trouble shooting then installing) if you insist to self install.

You agreed and where well aware to all of this before your purchased, when you then could not install it you where not willing to pay 2 hours support which we out of courtesy already discounted for you.

@this point if i know file that you have give to me after handover - again i wont buy your addons. as i said before many developers notice same things as you do but they not forcing like you AND GIVE DETAIL INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL AT LEASH

i dont understand why you not merged the price include install. this is “fooled customer however”

feel it bro…

Anyway this is 3 years ago and you made your point previously that you expected us NOT to mean what we say and that all correspondence before your purchase where we clearly outlined everything was not to be taken seriously as other developers also don't mean what they say.

To bad for you even 3 years ago - pain still exist until now and that's why i share through my review of your product and service, perhaps you will do better making sell and service next time…

I'm sorry that we disappointing you but we usually mean what we say especially if it's stressed in several email

Of course you disappointing me, i cant even use your addons - its like i spend my money for nothing.

Thanks

This trainwreck has run it's rails - Someone please close this thread please.

cscartuser, please direct your complaints directly to 4sprung directly - you are no longer a customer so I doubt I would care about your business given your attitude of late.

Hello JesseLee,

My complain has been sent 3 years a go. did you see - i just share my review of his service and product.

Thanks

I like the 4Sprung addon I purchased. And their service was good. We communicated a few times via email and they always responded promptly and attentively.

It's a shame that somebody with a 3 year old complaint besmirches their reputation on this forum. Sounds like rubbish to me.

To be fair cscartuser, I am not sure how meaningful a review from services rendered 3 years ago really is. A lot can change with a company in 3 years and an “alleged” poor experience from 3 years ago should in no way reflect on how they conduct their business today. I can name several companies that were great 3 years ago and now are horrible. Also I can do the same for the opposite case as well. This, of course, assumes that your poor experience is legit.

Hello,

I am closing this thread. All parties provided enough information to allow everyone to have their own opinions on the cases in this thread. Further communication will provide no helpful information for the other CS-Cart users.

Thank you.