A Review of 4sprung

Hello Steve22,

-------------------------------

this are non one trick addons they are complex and feature rich and tap in to many different cs cart functions.

“Im sorry as i real your customer - i feel so until now”

you purchase something which cost many , many thousands $ and several hundred hours in development for a pittance

“Why you give me this reason? if your release the product you sell with that price - you should know ethic of Q.O.P (Quality of product) and Q.O.S (Quality of service) or atleash you give manual book for customer if you put complex security - so if customer have usually problems, they know what to do. Dont view based your hosting specification but you must view based mostly customer hosting specification. if you said you already view based mostly customer hosting specification then you know this lack by forcing customer to purchase additional support and this is another trap (tricky) from you.”

despite is clearly stating that we highly recommend the installation service you don't care but then complain if you can't install it and you have to pay $65 for one support hour.

“If i want install by my self then why you forced me? because many developer do that (notice highly recommend/recommend in option) and i never get problem to install it and they NOT FORCED LIKE YOU and mostly customer would like take install by self except inexperience customer with things or not have time to do it.”

to be honest if you are that kind of customer , want everything for next to nothing and don't value the functionality and effort we have put in to the development don't purchase from us.

“I wont, dont worry”

Correct me if im wrong

Thanks

cs cart user, what is your order number and name please?

Hello Steve22,

This is my transaction with you with paypal :

Amount: $491,00 USD

Transaction Date: November 19, 2010

Transaction ID: 46M582966G853xxxx

[quote name='cscartuser' timestamp='1383234053' post='170737']Hello Steve22,

This is my transaction with you with paypal :

Transaction ID: 46M582966G853xxxx[/quote]

You are talking about a transaction from 3 years ago in US$ where we have no record of? We are also in Australia so deal in AU$. In any case support is via email not a forum and we certainly haven't heard from you in the past 3 years.

If you have any questions email us directly please the forum is not for support.

Hey Steve22,

-----------------------------------

You are talking about a transaction from 3 years ago in US$ where we have no record of?

Im here to give my review of your sevice and if you wanted to know the record, i will show you of our communications.

------------------------------------

We are also in Australia so deal in AU$.

Well, I did a transaction based our agreement and approval rate of both (You and me).

In any case support is via email not a forum and we certainly haven't heard from you in the past 3 years.

again, im not asking for support in forum since addons wont be able working and expired because development of cs-cart, i just give my review of your service and product.

Thanks

so again what product did you purchase and what is your name

Dear cscartuser,

Could you please let us know at least your 4Sprung [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]order number and[/font][/color] name [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]so that steve[/font][/color]22 could locate the corresponding records in his database[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]? Otherwise, your review of [/font][/color]4Sprung is considered to be fake and your posts will be deleted from the “[color=#676767][font=Arial][size=2]A Review of 4sprung[/size][/font][/color]” thread in 48 hours.

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

[quote name='cscartuser' timestamp='1383677981' post='171036']

Hey Steve22,

You are talking about a transaction from 3 years ago in US$ where we have no record of?

Im here to give my review of your sevice and if you wanted to know the record, i will show you of our communications.

We are also in Australia so deal in AU$.

Well, I did a transaction based our agreement and approval rate of both (You and me).

In any case support is via email not a forum and we certainly haven't heard from you in the past 3 years.

again, im not asking for support in forum since addons wont be able working and expired because development of cs-cart, i just give my review of your service and product.

Thanks

[/quote]

Hello Steve,

so again what product did you purchase…

i purchase Quick-buy addons

what is your name

Go check your paypal address 4sprung@gmail*com of this date transaction, then you'll know my name is :

@Alexander : im just give my review with him service and products and not fake.

Thanks

= Revision on paypal email =

Hello Steve,

so again what product did you purchase…

i purchase Quick-buy addons

what is your name

Go check your paypal address ask.us@4sprungcomau of this date transaction, then you'll know my name is :

@Alexander : im just give my review with him service and products and not fake.

Thanks

also check your email address - 4sprung@gmail*com on that date, which we use for communicate.

[quote name='cscartuser' timestamp='1384373936' post='171553']

also check your email address - 4sprung@gmail*com on that date, which we use for communicate.

[/quote]

you need to provide name and email address the transaction can not be found

[quote name='cscartuser' timestamp='1384373936' post='171553']

[/quote]

That guy refuse to acknowledge his bad attitude and lousy service even after you provide transaction details. We see what you went through. Thank you for the review.

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1382564646' post='170246']

Steve,

With every industry you've got to target a certain demographic - this forum is full of whiny cheap asses who think Freelancer.com is a valid destination for coding projects. It would be better worth your time to refine your addons and target CS-Cart stores in Australia / New Zealand who will appreciate your efforts based upon the expected charge ($500 may be high in USD, but it certainly isn't in AUD).

I get consistent calls to drop my prices to wholesale levels, to which I reply “F***off” - I know how you feel.

J.

[/quote]

This is exactly why I quit building my shipping add-ons for CS-Cart. Potential customers would always low-ball my prices and had no appreciation for the time and effort required to deliver a quality product. I did manage to land a few good clients with whom I shared these addons, but the rest were just not worth the hassle.

[quote name='jjtrottier' timestamp='1384665758' post='171766']

This is exactly why I quit building my shipping add-ons for CS-Cart. Potential customers would always low-ball my prices and had no appreciation for the time and effort required to deliver a quality product. I did manage to land a few good clients with whom I shared these addons, but the rest were just not worth the hassle.[/quote]

Yes unfortunately 100% agree and you are the 4th developer who I know of who does not sell or stopped selling his addons. CS Cart community is shooting itself in the foot.

As you say we have had some great customers trough the forum but the amount of bull from some forum members and customers is just not worth it.

Fortunately we never have and don't depend on addon sales. We still debating with the team but it's very likely hat we stop selling our addon latest by the end of the year and as previously just provide the addons to our development customer.

[quote name='ghostrider' timestamp='1384413332' post='171587']

That guy refuse to acknowledge his bad attitude and lousy service even after you provide transaction details. We see what you went through. Thank you for the review.

[/quote]

yes what a lousy service from us! After he provided invalid transaction details, there is not a single email correspondence from anything relating to a sales at the time he mentioned nor correspondence of problems, we do not sell in US$, he would neither give his name or email address and it's a “transaction” which is supposed to have happened 3 years ago.

[quote name='steve22' timestamp='1384752642' post='171809']

Fortunately we never have and don't depend on addon sales. We still debating with the team but it's very likely hat we stop selling our addon latest by the end of the year and as previously just provide the addons to our development customer.

[/quote]

This is sad to hear. If you stop, what about existing customers, will we still receive future support?

Hello,

What a great moment here - remove my reviews, That's right. i just share my reviews.

Anyway

After he provided invalid transaction details, there is not a single email correspondence from anything relating to a sales at the time he mentioned nor correspondence of problems, we do not sell in US$,

Hee, You liar sir …

He would neither give his name or email address and it's a “transaction” which is supposed to have happened 3 years ago.

its not necessary to publication my name or my email to public - i have right to hide it. but if someone need info for valid buyer (since you liar - i do only will give someone in middle on this).

other wish i only just give review,but steve22 still pretend im as not valid buyer - then let other buyer value about services and products.

Note : I still archive our communication since begin.

@jjtrottier - i never bought any addons from you, BUT as i see from your share comments - its different from what i review about. i do appreciated time of development because of price that developer have put. BUT you must ethic of quality product and service if you sell in range that price to customer. atleash provide manual to install the addons. because in this case of my review, i would like install addons byself - are its wrong because expensive side? and should force to subscribe install service to make addons work?

Thanks

@ cscartuser

Sorry Mate It just becomes ridiculous if you can't provide your email address or name we can't look you up for a transaction 3 years ago.

CS Cart asked you to provide the details and you did not

We will still support all existing clients and will still update them as usual.

We just would not sell them via the store and to customers we don't do development work for.

[quote name='Ausy' timestamp='1384763405' post='171820']

This is sad to hear. If you stop, what about existing customers, will we still receive future support?

[/quote]

Hello,

we can't look you up for a transaction 3 years ago.

if i were you i will track my gmail or email provider program with keyword, such as

“Quick buy”

“$491,00 USD”

“November 19, 2010”

etc…

CS Cart asked you to provide the details and you did not

I was provide order transaction about they ask except my name. (seem it being delete now) but if they need more info - i will forward to their email.

its simple.

Thanks