A question about clickable images on home page.

I am attempting to put 3 images using the WYSIWYG editor, all of equal size and linking them to pages within my site. So I load the 3 images into the editor and apply a link for all of them. Boots image links to boots page etc. Now when I save it whatever link I last used is the link for all 3 images. So boots, tackle box and fish kill bag images all go to fish kill bag page, which was the last image I linked. I have tried every variation of linking them with the same result. Is there a better way to put clickable images on the front page that all go to their respective pages? Thank you so much for your help, I very much appreciate it.

If you take a look in “Code View” and take a close look at the link url’s, you will probably see that they all have the same url included. Just manually enter the correct url’s for the links & should fix the problem.

In otherwords, do NOT use the html editor to see this.

BTW, do you see all of the whacky “Reviews Stars” out of place on your home page??

I am having the same problem on our site after upgrading to 2.0.11 & have not had enough time to figure out where the problem is… :confused:

[quote name=‘Struck’]BTW, do you see all of the whacky “Reviews Stars” out of place on your home page??

I am having the same problem on our site after upgrading to 2.0.11 & have not had enough time to figure out where the problem is… :confused:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I will try changing the url’s. I do have that stars problem. I think for some reason it takes all the items that have a review and puts the star rows on the top left attempting to show how many products in the list have been reviewed. I am wrong a lot though :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your help.

No problem, hope I was able to help! :wink:

Regarding the review stars, I believe they only show up in the Featured Products blocks, and i also noticed they only seem to appear when there are products added to the block which do have reviews.

Regardless, something isn’t right & they only started appearing like this after the upgrade to 2.0.11

[quote name=‘Struck’]No problem, hope I was able to help! :wink:

Regarding the review stars, I believe they only show up in the Featured Products blocks, and i also noticed they only seem to appear when there are products added to the block which do have reviews.

Regardless, something isn’t right & they only started appearing like this after the upgrade to 2.0.11[/QUOTE]

Very interesting when I used the source view it only showed one link. I think it considered all 3 images one image and applied only one link. I had to put them on top of each other by hitting return then link them then move them back to side by side. At any rate your posts let me down that road and I do thank you. :slight_smile: