A module for customer accounts / adding "credits" ( USD)

Hello,

since i am using cs cart as a dropship i sometimes have the problem that my database is not up to date. So therefore i have to refund some customers from time to time. Right now I have to go to paypal and send partial refund to them. I dont like this idea, because it also costs money for us.

I would like to have this:

User accounts

------------------

Admin is able to give credits (in form of "virtual money… USD; EURO etc) to user accounts.

The users can use this credits or virtual money for they next order at checkout. If the user has not enough credits on their account, they can pay the rest with credit cart, paypal etc…

This function would be realy helpful for a lot of cs cart owner i think.

Hi, you could set the reward points addon to 1 = $1 and place reward points in the user's account.

Check in the addon section, the reward point addon is part of the install. Hope that helps.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1326691635' post='129427']

Hi, you could set the reward points addon to 1 = $1 and place reward points in the user's account.

Check in the addon section, the reward point addon is part of the install. Hope that helps.

[/quote]

Thank you Belzibot

What settings do i have to make at the addon to have it like 1 reward point = 1 USD?

Well. I have no idea how this addon works. I have activated it. I cant find any menu where to give customers points. nor where the customer can see his points. In case this would work, i dont want the customers get points for buying something neither.

Another option would be to use Gift certificates.

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1326882584' post='129539']

Another option would be to use Gift certificates.

[/quote]

i used coupons. but its a hell of work to set up one.

right now i am able to give credits to someone (reward points). but those points are not showing up when a customer checks out. there are not on setp 3 or step 4 on check out page. so customer can not use them, thou they are visible at the profile section.

[quote name='peterparker' timestamp='1326806447' post='129486']

Thank you Belzibot

What settings do i have to make at the addon to have it like 1 reward point = 1 USD?

[/quote]

Hi, go to the addon page and click on that addon, you will see the first option. If you have any questions about any addon you can get all info here: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1327024950' post='129623']

Hi, go to the addon page and click on that addon, you will see the first option. If you have any questions about any addon you can get all info here: [url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[/quote]

right now i am able to give credits to someone (reward points). but those points are not showing up when a customer checks out. there are not on setp 3 or step 4 on check out page. so customer can not use them, thou they are visible at the profile section.