A few Quickies

Hello Michael,

The Design - Block System will allow you to create custom grids and blocks through a drag-n-drop interface. Add in a few style elements and you can achieve most any layout and design imaginable.

I would have to see a specific example of the sort feature in a dropdown that you would like. I’m sure it can be achieved if it can be explained in more detail.

CS-Cart is file and resource intensive. If you are on a shared hosting environment you will be impacted by too many factors to implicate CS-Cart as the sole reason for your sites performance. I would recommend at least a high-level VPS or dedicated server to running a successful ecommerce store.

No videos that I know of. The Knowledge base has quite a few resources with static visuals to assist you.

Support via credits is just what it sounds like. The typical support request will cost you 5 credits and they do not expire. I would recommend credits over a support period of 30 days. You can always purchase more credits. My company offers additional support credits with each license we sell in addition to being 10% off of retail price of the software.

CS-Cart comes with a basic template and as I said before, using the block design system you can create your own. There are a number of developers, like my company, that perform custom layout and template design/development if you are interested in commercial services.

Real-world examples are available in the Testimonials page, http://www.cs-cart.c…stimonials.html and through the various developers websites.

I hope that helps bring some clarity to your questions.

Hello,

We do not have have ready made skins. I provide customers with customized block locations and designs upon request.

Here is a list of ready-made skin sellers.

Complete List of CS-Cart Skins Sellers - Store Design & Templates - CS-Cart Community Forums

The search filter would require a custom modification. There are several providers depending on your budget. Here are a list of providers:

Add-ons

That filter setup won't require any custom modifications, unless you want to allow the customer to dynamically remove the Active Category and use the 'Loading Products' feature. Realistically you could just optimise your site and server for page load times and the difference will be minimal. Here's what you will need to do:

Create a block above the 'Main Content' for the Homepage location for multicolumns category text-links list.

Create another block above 'Main Content' for the Categories location, this time you need Product Filters block type.

Wow, both the listed links above are really slow from here (west coast US)… Is that due to the filters? 2nd access is better but still not great.

[quote name=‘ticeholdings’ timestamp=‘1358947278’ post=‘153429’]

Hello,

We do not have have ready made skins. I provide customers with customized block locations and designs upon request.

Here is a list of ready-made skin sellers.

http://forum.cs-cart…-skins-sellers/

The search filter would require a custom modification. There are several providers depending on your budget. Here are a list of providers:

http://www.cs-cart.c…-solutions.html

[/quote]

Jeremy,

Did I read somewhere, sometime, or in a prior life, that your company performed a realtime shipping rates integration for YRC Freight for common carrier shipments in excess of 500 Lbs?? If you are aware of this, then please tell us about it as there are several of us here on the forum that has serious interest! ;-)