500 error when processing credit card

Does anyone know what the problem might be in this case?

I have a cs-cart 2.2.4 installation on godaddy that worked perfect until few days ago. If the customer adds a item to the cart and goes thru all the stepts when you hit the processing payment the website throws a 500 internal server error and doesnt process the payment.

Any idea? Thank you.

Maybe your hosting made some changes, it's better to ask their help to check the problem.

they replied that its not on their end. I also upgraded the store from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 and the same thing

Everything works ok until you click process order and trows a internal server error .

Anyone any idea what could trow this error ?

Thank you

Hello dexter4000,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1355385529' post='151052']

Hello dexter4000,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Access Information has been added.

Thank you for support

Hello dexter4000,

Thank you for the provided access credentials. Our technical support engineer will contact you in the Help Desk ticket at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team