40% OFF on all CS-Cart templates!

Summer has come and brought summer sale for all CS-Cart templates by Coding Staff!

Look it here and buy with 40% discount!

developers, can we see version 3 cart skins, with or without discounts…? its been long enough i guess, to find some skins by now!

$120? $110? $99? $79?

These are all almost the same as before! I can see the RRP price has been increased and a 40% discount applied. :S

I'm not trying to be rude, but it is similar to those sales we see on TV - % off all products, when they've increased all prices by %.

I was really looking forward to purchasing 4 or 5 themes for potential customers and clients for upcoming projects.

Good luck!

very high price … even 40% off

So, where do you see templates for cheaper? What price is good for you? I mean, I'm sure they are in business just for the fun of it and don't want to make any money, so maybe they should just give the things away.

This isn't just at you Londonman, but why do people make posts like that? If the price is too high for your cheap asses, then don't buy it. If enough people don't buy, the company will lower the prices themselves. Also, it is a butt load of work to do a skin and because of that, the person doing it should get paid for their time and effort.

Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

Brandon

Prices don't seem to be too far off base. If they are, then like Brandon said, the market will either put them out of business or they will adjust.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. On your site you make the following comment…

“Note that CS-Cart Templates aren't compatible with IE6.”

…does this mean that even the normal CS-Cart 2.2.? and 3.0.1 are not compatible with IE6 or just your templates?

2. On the bottom of your templates you show “Designed by CodingStaff”. Is this something we can remove? Also, can we remove you as the copyright?

Jim,

I can't really answer for Coding Staff, but my guess is that 3.0 will have some issues with IE6. First off, IE6 doesn't support rounded corners through CSS, so that should be a big one right out of the gate.

Thanks,

Brandon

So I am still wondering if a CS 3 vanilla copy supports IE6. We have a lot of seniors who buy from us and many of them are still using Windows ME and old, old browsers.

Jim,

You could download IE Tester from IETester / Browser Compatibility Check for Internet Explorer Versions from 5.5 to 11 | My DebugBar and then you can check out the demo or any other 3.0 site.

Thanks,

Brandon