2 Separate Store To 1 Multi-Store

I looked around quite a bit and couldn't find any details on this so i was hoping for some help.

We have 2 stores on separate domains and each has it's own site on our VPS. Since we sell a bunch of the same products on both we thought it would help with inventory issues to combine them as a multi-store.

I see how to create a new store for a multi-store but is there a way to pull all the data over from 1 and into the other without having to export/import every single thing?

Export/inmport

I see how to create a new store for a multi-store but is there a way to pull all the data over from 1 and into the other without having to export/import every single thing?

Unfortunately CS-Cart does not provide such opportunity

What's the big deal for import/export. Will take you maybe 10-20 minutes to export and maybe 30 to import. Advantage is you have a repeatable way to handle your inbound data.

What's the big deal for import/export. Will take you maybe 10-20 minutes to export and maybe 30 to import. Advantage is you have a repeatable way to handle your inbound data.

Tha main issue there is that with a high probability wrong users will be linked with orders. Additional modification is required to fix it

Tha main issue there is that with a high probability wrong users will be linked with orders. Additional modification is required to fix it

It sounds like a huge headache to me. Not only syncing users with orders but the product(s) in the orders as well.