2.2.5 to 3.0.3 store import erro

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I am Using CS-CART: version 2.2.5 PROFESSIONAL and wanted to move to 3.0.3 . I have installed the new version on subfolder but when I use store import addon it says “Error[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#555555][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Import from this version is not supported” is this a bug or i am doing wrong .[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Got reply from help desk [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]I would like to apologize sincerely for the occurred situation. Unfortunately, the ability to perform store import from version 2.2.5 Professional to version 3.0.3 Professional is disabled at the moment. Our engineers are working on a special add-on which will provide this ability. Most possible it will be released within a few days. I understand that you expected store import this week already and I apologize for the inconvenience. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Thank you.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]

—[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=3]

Sincerely yours,

Anastasiya Kozlova

Technical support engineer[/size][/font]

does the same apply to 2.2.4? I am getting an error also.

is it not possible to import to v3.01 and then upgrade to 3.2 then 3.3? just asking as i am about to update a 2.2.4 site in a day or so.

john

I did my 2.2.4 to 3.0.2 but have not tried to 3.0.3

[quote name='zeero6' timestamp='1347313790' post='144729']

I did my 2.2.4 to 3.0.2 but have not tried to 3.0.3

[/quote]

I am about to try this in a day or so. Any problems you can speak of I should look out for. Was your store customised in any way.

Thanks

John

I waited for 3.03 as they told me the store import would work better than for previous versions!!

Not many mods but i did have to move the product images manually and do some minor template editing. They should be releasing the updated import tool for 3.0.3

I tried from PROF 2.2.5 to ULT 3.0.3 and found also some issues:

1- Products are imported by not images

2- Product tabs are not created (may I need to do some thing before import?)

3- Orders are not imported

Welcome to the V3 world. :grin:

The orders I did export from 2.2.4 and than import to 3.0.2 but not with the import tool.

Did that in admin under import data

ok for importing orders by export/import.

What about product tabs? using 3.0.3 product description is not shown, products characteristics also :(

Is there any way to have it automatically? Do I need to create any tabs before import?

[quote name='ather' timestamp='1347265489' post='144671']

[font=Verdana][size=3]Got reply from help desk [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]I would like to apologize sincerely for the occurred situation. Unfortunately, the ability to perform store import from version 2.2.5 Professional to version 3.0.3 Professional is disabled at the moment. Our engineers are working on a special add-on which will provide this ability. Most possible it will be released within a few days. I understand that you expected store import this week already and I apologize for the inconvenience. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Thank you.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]—[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=3]Sincerely yours,

Anastasiya Kozlova

Technical support engineer[/size][/font]

[/quote]

Is this available yet?

you should also know the importer DISABLES old site by adding some thing in the core files…just figure it out… they mod your OLD init.php

in init.php

add

$config['db_type']="mysql";

to

$config['db_type']="mysql";
// Include core functions/classes
require(DIR_CORE . 'db/' . $config['db_type'] . '.php');

Hi All,

Has this update feature been reported as working again yet?

I am keen to update to 3.0.3 as my recent update to 2.2.5 seems to have caused an error where I can no longer process card payments with Paypal Pro (every one comes back as failed), I have put in a ticket about the problem and as it seems restoring to 2.2.4 does not cure the problem I am not sure what my next step is other than to hope upgrading to 3.0.3 will cure the problem.

Thanks

Mark

[quote name='mathialoc' timestamp='1347989506' post='145329']

Is this available yet?

[/quote]

any word on this?!?!?!

Just tried updating from 2.2.4 to 3.0.2, not allowed.

I cringe every time I see the words “store import tool”. Nothing but problems for me. I even paid help desk to do it for me. I had to link all my pics to everyone of my 1200 products after the upgrade and other probs too. Good luck every body. I must say that version 3 is nice though.

Its still not working.,

Error this version not supported, I am trying to move 2.25 to v 3.03

Is this available soon CS?

john

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1351537433’ post=‘147942’]

Error this version not supported, I am trying to move 2.25 to v 3.03

Is this available soon CS?

john

[/quote]