2.2.4 Blocks Disappearing/Deleting

Hi

I’m on a new store, on v2.2.4 using the Toy Store theme, however, this happens regardless which template I have selected.

I can create new blocks no problem, assigned to ‘All Pages’, however, regardless which page type (ie. All Pages, Home Page, Checkout) I am using, when I move a blocks position, the Home Page Central blocks disappear.

I have checked the database (also tried Optimising from within CS-Cart and used phpMyAdmin’s Repair function) and these blocks are literally deleted from the database whenever I move ANY blocks position. There are no errors reported in CS-Cart logs or the server logs.

I also have a problem creating promotions which may be related, once I select Catalog promotion > Products, select the product and click Save and Add Products, the page to .com/admin? and displays this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/username/public_html/var/compiled/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 41
```<br />
<br />
I have cleared the cache in CS-Cart and also manually via FTP and this still occurs - no changes have been made to any admin-related files from the 2.2.4 install.<br />
<br />
Sorry if this has been discussed before, I have searched around and found nothing like it.<br />
<br />
Anybody witnessed this before and found a solution?<br />
<br />
Thanks!

OK I found an apparent 'fix' for the latter issue (error in mainbox.tpl.php) for 2.2.4 in this bug tracker post, which relates to the issue being caused by the Buy Together, however, I have this addon disabled. I have applied the fix, cleared CS-Cart and Browser Cache and I still have the problem.

I am having the same problem with the blocks on the home page… 2.2.4 PRO

I hope there is a solution for this and not with the next upgrade.

Ok, I applied the fix, didn’t do anything else - just cleared the cache via CS-Cart and via FTP, then cleared my browser cache. Came back to the site ~8 hours later and the problem is resolved. Weird…in a good way! :)

Fix link doesnt get you to any page, maybe removed? Help?!?!