2.1.4 version not compatable with Chrome 12?

Is it just my site or does version 2.1.4 not work right in Google Chrome 12?

My site is at http://www.compactdiscount.com

The problem is the Categories, My account and Information all move to the left side the screen in Chrome 12? It works fine Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 9. Any way to fix this issue?

FOLLOW UP: I check a few sites and this seems to be a issue with CS-cart temples and Chrome 12.

HI,

I just loaded Chrome 11.0.696.28 beta and it looks good.

Personally, I would not try to make template changes to work with a browser two beta versions ahead of the stable version, at this time.

Bob

I hear what your saying but the people who make the cart should be aware that they have issues with a upcoming version of a browser.

[quote name=‘Compact Discount’]I hear what your saying but the people who make the cart should be aware that they have issues with a upcoming version of a browser.[/QUOTE]

Hello Compact Discount,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us.

Let me explain it please. The CS-Cart software is adapted to most standard browser versions. Unfortunately, we do not test the standard software in beta-releases of browsers because it is double work to adapt the CS-Cart software to beta-versions of browsers and then change the configuration to the released browser version.