2.1.2 upgrade - problems with Product file options

Hi,

after upgrading few installations of CS-Cart from version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 I realize that when I have a product with file type custom option the adding to cart and file storing is broken.

When I attach for example and image to the file and add it to cart the file is missing on the cart overview page. It displays as attached but thumb isn’t there and link to that file returns 404 page not found.

After finnishing order it looks like the file is there but when I try to download it from order details in administration panel it returns broken zero-size file.

It’s a problem of at least two of my CS-Cart installations upgraded to 2.1.2.

Thanks for ideas and fixing solutions!

Have you submitted it as a bug in the bugtracker? Cs-cart isn’t going to read it here and do anything about it.

I have just asked CS Support about this, Since I upgraded to 2.1.2 all attached images are coming through in admin as empty files when we click to open,

Will let you know the answer

John

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]I have just asked CS Support about this, Since I upgraded to 2.1.2 all attached images are coming through in admin as empty files when we click to open,

Will let you know the answer

John[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot!

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Have you submitted it as a bug in the bugtracker? Cs-cart isn’t going to read it here and do anything about it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, next time I’ll do before I ask here.

[quote name=‘iwhy’]Sorry, next time I’ll do before I ask here.[/QUOTE]

It’s actually better to post here first to see if others are experiencing the same issue and determine whether it is a bug or not.

CS answer below

Please replace the “fn.images.php” file located in the “core” directory and the “image.php” file located in the “controllers/common” directory of your CS-Cart installation with the files attached to this message and let us know the result.

I am not guaranteeing these files work for you so please make file backups first…

oops missed files

image.zip

Thanks johnbol1 for posting an Issue, with this patch looks like it working correctly!

Hope that guys fixed this up in next release.