2.1.0 Promotion Bonuses are confusing

After updating to CS-Cart 2.1.0, I noticed something strange about the promotions in the customer cart area. The “discount” appears correctly next to the price, but the price does not appear as discounted in the cart. That said, the discount does appear in the checkout page and the price is decremented properly. However, this method of not showing the discounted prices in the cart is confusing.

That’s my 2 cents.

[quote name=‘gginorio’]After updating to CS-Cart 2.1.0, I noticed something strange about the promotions in the customer cart area. The “discount” appears correctly next to the price, but the price does not appear as discounted in the cart. That said, the discount does appear in the checkout page and the price is decremented properly. However, this method of not showing the discounted prices in the cart is confusing.

That’s my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

As far as I remember it was always same.

Subtotal 100$

Discount 30$

Total 100$

I have my old cart modified to show Subtotal 130$

[quote name=‘Darius’]As far as I remember it was always same.

Subtotal 100$

Discount 30$

Total 100$

I have my old cart modified to show Subtotal 130$[/QUOTE]

Agree with Darius… same sh***8 different day …

I was expecting 2.1 will work correctly … as csc forum support was really impresive… but looks like csc team was in hurry to release new version

[QUOTE]Subtotal 100$

Discount 30$

Total 100$[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is really no excuse for this rediculously improper way of displaying line totals… And it is a shame because it would be so simple to display this properly! :confused:

Someplace AFTER the Total line, there should be a simple message saying " You Saved $30.00 in Discounts! "

[quote name=‘Struck’]Yeah, there is really no excuse for this rediculously improper way of displaying line totals… And it is a shame because it would be so simple to display this properly! :confused:

Someplace AFTER the Total line, there should be a simple message saying " You Saved $30.00 in Discounts! "[/QUOTE]

And must see how much is subtotal without any discount applied.