2.0.8 error

I have upgrade to new version but there is some problem so i have revert back the files now when i open my store this shows

"Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /home/****/public_html/csc/addons/seo/func.php on line 32

"

Please help ?

"have upgrade to new version but there is some problem "

what kind of problems?

some type of modification problem

I´ve upgrade and all works!

but where i can do this:

[*] The ability to allow/forbid customer to sign up for membership was added. ???

Ok i found this Admin >> Settings >> Allow customer to signup for membership

LOL and now the customer see "Membership: Not a member " really good, i would like to get ever customer the membership “Customer” and if customers buy much more then i set the customer manually to “originating customer”

But now user see they arent a member, not very nice or what you mean?

but the seo problem with the not nice hush links (filters) the not nice language links with ?sl=FR or other languages and the double content with for example domain/index.php with index.php and without index.php the same content and all other double content are not solved :frowning:

[quote name=‘Triplex’]I´ve upgrade and all works!

but where i can do this:

[*] The ability to allow/forbid customer to sign up for membership was added. ???

Ok i found this Admin >> Settings >> Allow customer to signup for membership

LOL and now the customer see "Membership: Not a member " really good, i would like to get ever customer the membership “Customer” and if customers buy much more then i set the customer manually to “originating customer”

But now user see they arent a member, not very nice or what you mean?

but the seo problem with the not nice hush links (filters) the not nice language links with ?sl=FR or other languages and the double content with for example domain/index.php with index.php and without index.php the same content and all other double content are not solved :-([/QUOTE]

How you modify your modification files ? By overwriting them or other way ?

by overwriting them, i dont understand exactly how i can you my-changes addon

And wonderfull the other bugs are still there… multilanguage store but no multilanguage links also product link is in englisch cars and all other languages too! i am very angry about that seo problem…

So we’d better stay with 1.4.5 version and wait for a real v2 stable version ?

Are you french triplex ?

… 

My upgrade went well except that the Product Groups I had set up in Features aren’t working. They’re there and I even recreated them and reassigned my features but they still aren’t appearing on the Product Details tab correctly. The features appear correctly but just not as a member of the Group it’s assigned to. Will have to post that to the Bug Tracker, I guess.

Otherwise, everything else looks good…so far…and I especially appreciate the ability to allow a customer to request a membership or not. I manually assign all of my memberships right now and love this feature!

Stephanie

Vers. 2.0.8

[QUOTE]LOL and now the customer see "Membership: Not a member " really good, i would like to get ever customer the membership “Customer”[/QUOTE]

Just go into the lanquages section & search for the Pattern: “Not a Member”, then change this variable to “Customer

This way none of your customers will feel as if they are missing out on something.

I am quite glad to see the feature to disallow customers from requesting a membership has now been added!! :wink:

[quote name=‘Christool’]So we’d better stay with 1.4.5 version and wait for a real v2 stable version ?

Are you french triplex ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Christool,

no am not french, i am german. And you?