2.0.13 is here!

[quote name=‘dustundag’]Strange ! No Directory such as that.[/QUOTE]

It will be created automatically from uc.tzg after begining first step of updating.

Also there is uc.sql in uc.tgz

I still can’t find the change log. I want to see what areas this update affects before I do the update. Can someone direct me to where I can find this information?

Thanks!!

[quote name=‘Offline’]I still can’t find the change log. I want to see what areas this update affects before I do the update. Can someone direct me to where I can find this information?

Thanks!![/QUOTE]

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/changelog2013.html[/url]

Ahh, you are my hero! Thanks for the help!

After trial and error on my local environment, I finally updated my Live site. The changes to the Product Page were the most time consuming for me.

Thank you brandonvd and Cs Cart for the prompt attention to the issues, however the thumbnail fix does not work - the CS Cart official one anyway.

The thumbnails on the “View Larger Image” view no longer appear. There is just a series of blank boxes.

I will try brandonvd’s unofficial fix to see if that one works better.

I hate to beat the dead horse, but it would be nice if the truly basic functionality of CS cart is not broken by a “bux fix”. It would be good if CS Cart developers test their changes on something other than a generic items in the CS Cart demo database.

It is obvious that the template code changes in 2.0.13 work largely OK with the “Basic” template on the demo server, however the “Basic” template and tiny generic images or generic products may no longer be representative of the products and templates that CS Cart users are actually using the software with…

V.

EDIT: brandonvd’s solution works correctly - use that, but as he says, adjust the width to match the width of your product images.

[quote name=‘vmajor’]

The thumbnails on the “View Larger Image” view no longer appear. There is just a series of blank boxes.

[/QUOTE]

Mine is working without any modification. Check Here

I’m liking the new version. I’m currently running 2.0.8.

Just realize I can now turn off product tabs. Sweet. Less work for me when upgrading.

OK, I have tried the upgrade. (twice)

I had to check a few (4) customized files - no major conflicts there.

That corrected all visual problems extent on product details page, here it seems the upgrade not only changes the location of the above mentioned ‘add to cart’ and ‘wishlist’ links (which I actually prefer the new placement and could easily style them to be much better) but also changes the page structure rather much. Many of my specific CSS settings (using multiple classes to define the path) no longer worked. I dove in and adjusted a lot of code. One thing that I rather dislike is the moving of the product title… It really messed my design.

Anyway I adjusted things (css) till it was good… I then proceeded to test.

I found that the java-script used to switch images on the product page wasn’t working, however I was able to open the larger image… (the thumbnails below were messed-up, guess 1 last piece of my custom code I need to look at)

In any-case, I decided to revert. I can’t risk there being any more issues since I wish to go live with my site in the next day or two. I just wanted to squeek in one last update.

Has anyone else come across a problem with the image switching JS?

I need to find a fix to that… I saved a copy of all my other changes so I should be able to do the upgrade again rather quickly.

ONE last thing… it would be great to get ‘primarily a bug fix’ type upgrades as a backend only update?

I mean do we have to work on the skins all the time? I haven’t even launched yet and I have done 3 upgrades, everytime having to check my custom changes and adjust CSS.

deleted post

[quote name=‘RSW’]OK, I have tried the upgrade. (twice)

I had to check a few (4) customized files - no major conflicts there.

That corrected all visual problems extent on product details page, here it seems the upgrade not only changes the location of the above mentioned ‘add to cart’ and ‘wishlist’ links (which I actually prefer the new placement and could easily style them to be much better) but also changes the page structure rather much. Many of my specific CSS settings (using multiple classes to define the path) no longer worked. I dove in and adjusted a lot of code. One thing that I rather dislike is the moving of the product title… It really messed my design.

Anyway I adjusted things (css) till it was good… I then proceeded to test.

I found that the java-script used to switch images on the product page wasn’t working, however I was able to open the larger image… (the thumbnails below were messed-up, guess 1 last piece of my custom code I need to look at)

In any-case, I decided to revert. I can’t risk there being any more issues since I wish to go live with my site in the next day or two. I just wanted to squeek in one last update.

Has anyone else come across a problem with the image switching JS?

I need to find a fix to that… I saved a copy of all my other changes so I should be able to do the upgrade again rather quickly.

ONE last thing… it would be great to get ‘primarily a bug fix’ type upgrades as a backend only update?

I mean do we have to work on the skins all the time? I haven’t even launched yet and I have done 3 upgrades, everytime having to check my custom changes and adjust CSS.[/QUOTE]

I upgraded and I do not have an issue with the image switcher.

[quote name=‘ThomH’]Testing this version found every day a lot of new bugs.

This is a version similar to 2.0.9, forgetting and keeping away.[/QUOTE]

Where are your bug reports (I see only one)? Are you testing with or without your addons?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Where are your bug reports (I see only one)? Are you testing with or without your addons?

Bob[/QUOTE]

Fresh installation

How can I move the product name back above the product image as it was in 2.0.12?

[quote name=‘imac’]Here you will find the instructions on how to return the “add to cart” button to its old place:

[URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1803[/URL][/quote]

Thank you, this worked :slight_smile: I was starting to panic! :mrgreen:

None delivery of a zero-sum was not? типо Self? as

resolved the issue after the last update? :wink:

[url]http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-general/suggestions/568979-bugsfix-from-upgrade-center-in-real-time-?ref=title[/url]

I don’t know is any of you experienced this, but after upgrade from 2.0.12 to 2.0.13 most of the UK counties are disabled. After a warning from a UK customer, I have manually enabled them. So if you deal with a UK market, check it out.

Very nice. Similar to the one I use on my site. I just don’t use a subtotal because I run a lot of promotions and it tends to confuse people.

buy together addon still doesnt work fine if you have discount on your store.