2.0.13 is here!

The little images has a scroller, you see 3 at any given time.

i think this is what you are talking about?

[quote name=‘frvoya’]Hello,

Someone can post the “changeLog.txt” please? something new or only bugs fixed:confused:

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Changelog

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/changelog2013.html[/url]

How do you find the changelog for this version?

Thanks,

If you upgrade using the Upgrade Center, there is a changelog in /var/upgrade/upgrade_[COLOR=“Red”]UPGRADE[/COLOR].tgz/package

Bob

My upgrade to 2.0.13…

3 different CSS-es to adjust

3 TPL files to update

3 core files to update [because of a custom add-on]

3 hours and all done. All looks good

Hate the Add to Cart button location. Any solution to move it back?

Having read the errors on people using the update centre I am worried to use it doe sthe revert work fine usually or are some people just over exagerating

Thanks

John

i’m with Noman on this one, is there anyone around who knows how to get the add to cart button and wishlist button back?

thanks all

Yep, the Add to cart/wishlist placement is just plain UGLY - no balance on the page and makes it harder to see the button.

Bob

[url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name=‘indy0077’][url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

No, only when it is refreshing the install every hour or however often they do it.

It was a pretty painless install, all up it took about 40 minutes but most of that was spent backing everything up in triplicate, just in case. No major dramas, seems stable and everything looks right. Few changed graphics if you don’t use the default theme colors.

Agree with everyone about the add to cart button though… think its actually harder to see now.

Three things are seriously wrong with the 2.0.13 update:

1. Many standard, unmodified templates are broken - the product options block is shifted to far right in many cases.

2. Add to cart/wishlist location is terrible - it must be a bug since nobody would choose to move it away from the product quantity/option selection proximity on purpose

3. Scrollable thumbnail thing is completely terrible. We have up to 10 thumbnails and not being able to randomly access more than three of them at a given time is truly painful.

All of these I consider truly unnecessary downgrades and pointless extra work overhead to correct.

My wish list:

4. Future upgrades not to break unmodified templates
  5. PLEASE move the checkout button back to where it was
  6. PLEASE make that scrollable thumbnail thing optional or revert back to the previous version.

V.

To fix the add to cart button is pretty easy.

I changed it two different ways for you to decide what you want. Both changes are made in:

skins/your-skin/customer/blocks/list_templates/details_page.tpl

Here is one way:

To do this move:

{if $capture_buttons}{capture name="buttons"}{/if}

{assign var="add_to_cart" value="add_to_cart_`$obj_id`"}
{$smarty.capture.$add_to_cart}

{assign var="list_buttons" value="list_buttons_`$obj_id`"}
{$smarty.capture.$list_buttons}

{if $capture_buttons}{/capture}{/if}

Below:

{assign var="product_edp" value="product_edp_`$obj_id`"}
{$smarty.capture.$product_edp}

I personally like this better:

To do this just remove:

Then below:

{assign var="product_edp" value="product_edp_`$obj_id`"}
{$smarty.capture.$product_edp}

Add:

I hope this is what you guys were looking for.

As for the other things, I don’t know. I will admit that the way the templates keep changing names is really annoying. It would be nice if CS would just pick what they are going to call the templates and then just leave them at that.

I also agree with the thumbnail problem. I’m sure CS did it becuase of where they moved the add to cart button. Maybe I’ll take a look at the code and see what can be changed. I liked it better the way it was.

Brandon

Ok, to fix the thumbnail carousel thing to look like:

In skins/your-skin/customer/views/products/compontents/product_images.tpl

Remove all the code and put in:

```php {* $Id: product_images.tpl 8838 2010-02-12 09:13:16Z angel $ *}

{assign var=“th_size” value=“30”}

{include file=“common_templates/previewer.tpl”}

{if $product.main_pair.icon}

{assign var=“image_pair_var” value=$product.main_pair}

{elseif $product.option_image_pairs}

{assign var=“image_pair_var” value=$product.option_image_pairs|reset}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” obj_id=$product.product_id images=$image_pair_var object_type=“product” class=“cm-thumbnails”}

{foreach from=$product.image_pairs item=“image_pair”}

{if $image_pair}

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” images=$image_pair object_type=“product” class=“cm-thumbnails hidden” detailed_link_class=“hidden” obj_id=“$product.product_id_$image_pair.image_id”}

{/if}

{/foreach}

{if $image_pair_var && $product.image_pairs}

{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair_var object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini cm-cur-item" image_width=$th_size show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false obj_id="`$product.product_id`_mini" make_box=true}
{foreach from=$product.image_pairs item="image_pair"}
{if $image_pair}
{include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$image_pair object_type="product" link_class="cm-thumbnails-mini" image_width=$th_size show_thumbnail="Y" show_detailed_link=false obj_id="`$product.product_id`_`$image_pair.image_id`_mini" make_box=true}
{/if}
{/foreach}

{/if}
```

It is more or less the code from 2.0.12 with a few changes. One thing to note is the code:

```php
```

You might need to change the width to whatever fits your needs.

Brandon

Here you will find the instructions on how to return the “add to cart” button to its old place:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1803[/url]

There are for new rows added into “User groups - Privileges” (‘manage_access_restrictions’,‘manage_statistics’,‘manage_seo_rules’,‘view_seo_rules’) after the upgrade, they are accessible in English version of administration only. These values have not been added into the other languages I have installed.

Simple istallation 2.0.13 is fine.

The same problem is in part “cscart_state_descriptions”. New “states” are added only to english admin version.

The same problem occures when deleteing some „language values“. They are deleted only from english version.

Is there any data base update version from 2.012 to 2.0.13 as I do not find any sql

update in /var/upgrade/ uc.tgz ?

Thanks

[quote name=‘jobosales’]If you upgrade using the Upgrade Center, there is a changelog in /var/upgrade/upgrade_[COLOR=“Red”]UPGRADE[/COLOR].tgz/package

Bob[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘dustundag’]Is there any data base update version from 2.012 to 2.0.13 as I do not find any sql

update in /var/upgrade/ uc.tgz ?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can find uc.sql in the folder var/upgrade/upgrade_2.0.12-2.0.13.tgz/

Strange ! No Directory such as that.

/var/upgrade/upgrade_2.0.12-2.0.13.tgz/uc.sql