123host via hostggator

Check out the competitive prices at 123host - hosted in the US on Hostgator servers.

We support CS Cart and host a number of sites including the shop for TV show www.BondiRescueLifeguards.com

Use the coupon code csforum for a 25% discount

Interesting Company Name ;)

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’ timestamp=‘1318730751’ post=‘123774’]

Interesting Company Name ;)

[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Besides, Hostgator eats up the competition, and Gators do eat their offspring, so i would watch my back if I were you… :mellow:

[quote name=‘Struck’ timestamp=‘1319059786’ post=‘124075’]

Besides, Hostgator eats up the competition, and Gators do eat their offspring, so i would watch my back if I were you… :mellow:

[/quote]

Care to elaborate? I am interested in your thoughts or experiences.

[quote name='Microbe' timestamp='1319061348' post='124079']

Care to elaborate? I am interested in your thoughts or experiences.

[/quote]

I had an account with them at one time (hostgator)… Running cs-cart on there servers with a semi busy site will get you kicked off or out… Happen to me… thought with a reseller plan that would change nope… Hope you have a vps plan with them so it doesn't happen to you.

[quote name='mattls' timestamp='1319155765' post='124180']

I had an account with them at one time (hostgator)… Running cs-cart on there servers with a semi busy site will get you kicked off or out… Happen to me… thought with a reseller plan that would change nope… Hope you have a vps plan with them so it doesn't happen to you.

[/quote]

Thanks for that. Only the one under a reseller account. We shall see.

Getting kicked off due to cpu usage sounds like another company i use to be with