10x website acceleration with WEBO Site SpeedUp

[quote name=‘MaySportingGoods’]I paid for the light version and these are the results from pingdom

Before

Total loading time:7.2 seconds

After

Total loading time:4.7 seconds

I think I am going to buy the professional version[/QUOTE]

can you please share your settings? i am changing things but always something doesnt work.

[quote name=‘silverbestbuy’]can you please share your settings? i am changing things but always something doesnt work.[/QUOTE]

I used the stock settings. I did no tweaking at all. I used the extreme option and works well.

[quote name=‘webo’]WEBO Site SpeedUp is a common solution to optimize website performance and make it faster. Recently there was released its CS-Cart addon with the following features:

• Complete server side caching for anonymous users (and w/o any items in cart)
  • Smart cache clean up on product modifications.
  • Clean interface to access to all products features.
  • Complete client side acceleration provided with WEBO Site SpeedUp main product.

WEBO Site SpeedUp installation to CS-Cart is very easy. It’s described in Wiki

code.google.com/p/web-optimizator/wiki/InstallingCSCartPlugin

Also there are a lot of articles about application tuning and configuration.

Basic version of WEBO Site SpeedUp is free (Community Edition). Also it has Lite and Premium Editions, which allow you to accelerate client side by 2.5x and server side by 4x (totally 10x speedup).

More info: www.webogroup.com

[/QUOTE]

I download the cs-cart addon. Installed and activated. But I am getting the following error. when I click on control pannel I get the permission error show on the image[ATTACH]1911[/ATTACH]

I did set the permission for all the directory and files for this path to 777

/public_html/addons/webositespeedup/

/public_html/skins/basic/admin/addons/webositespeedup/

Any idea why I am getting this error?

weboError.jpg

you missing index.php? verify that file exists

That was my first thought too, but the file is there.

Good point thank you

I noticed something, if I am not wrong?

my main folder to access the file in my hosting is

/public_html/

that is where my site is installed and is my website root directory.

/home/howardmi/

it is the 2 level below my main website, is that might me be the problem?

[quote name=‘albert@officeuniversal.co’]But I am getting the following error[/QUOTE]

This error is being shown when WEBO Site SpeedUp UI can’t get information from the server. In most of cases this is related to incorrect permissions (i.e. for config.webo.php file, for accessing .php files in .htaccess, or something similar). Please send FTP access and access to CS-Cart administrative interface to support@webo.name , we will check this situation.

[quote name=‘albert@officeuniversal.co’]I download the cs-cart addon. Installed and activated. But I am getting the following error. when I click on control pannel I get the permission error show on the image

Any idea why I am getting this error?[/QUOTE]

Had this problem on LightSpeed web server. It was .htaccess file in /addons/ directory which didn’t allow to access .php files from there. In spite of .htaccess file in Site SpeedUp directory which should overrides this.

Had this problem on a LightSpeed web server. It was .htaccess file in /addons/ directory which didn’t allow to access .php files from there. In spite of .htaccess file in Site SpeedUp directory which should overrides this.

Webpage error details

Line: 329

Char: 35

Code: 0

URI: https://www…?dispatch=webositespeedup.manage

That is the error msg I get at bottom left corner of web browser

I also get this error for some reason when trying to save changes

Webpage error details

Char: 28

[quote name=‘MaySportingGoods’]Webpage error details

Line: 329

Char: 35

That is the error msg I get at bottom left corner of web browser

I also get this error for some reason when trying to save changes

Webpage error details

Char: 28

URI: https://www…?dispatch=webositespeedup.manage[/QUOTE]

Dis-Reguard… Was my Browser works fine in firefox

[quote name=‘albert@officeuniversal.co’]I download the cs-cart addon. Installed and activated. But I am getting the following error. when I click on control pannel I get the permission error show on the image[ATTACH]1911[/ATTACH]

Any idea why I am getting this error?[/QUOTE]

I get the exact same error. I sent webo support an email for help.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]I get the exact same error. I sent webo support an email for help.[/QUOTE]

We noticed there is small misconfiguration in initial package. CS-Cart addon was re-built, now there must be no such errors (in addon version 1.2.1).

I attempted to install WEBO and then decided to uninstall for now until I had more time to configure it at a later date. However, now that I have done this, I notice that my homepage is displaying incorrectly. The header, content, and footer divs have reordered themselves as well as the center-column div. Is there a file somewhere that is still using WEBO even after uninstall?

My website is http://www.outdoorcooking.com.

Nice, clean, uncluttered (let’s get down to business look) site JoshW !:wink:

Webo appears to be on the way to becoming a very well polished tool, however after installing & testing it out, I decided to stay with Smartoptimizer as the addtional costs and fiddling around with all of the settings within Webo didn’t appear to show enough site speed improvement for me to justify the switch. I am impressed with the level of control they are offering, just not quite convinced it is of any significant benefit over Smartoptimizer. (I am using this in conjunction with Zeke’s latest Cache method)

BTW, you should consider my slogan for your site “You Kill It, We’ll Grill It”…

This may attract some unwanted attention from animal rights activists, however, ya gotta eat! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’](I am using this in conjunction with Zeke’s latest Cache method)[/QUOTE]

Is it working better, worse, or the same as not using cache at all?

[QUOTE]Is it working better, worse, or the same as not using cache at all?[/QUOTE]

I would consider it a tough call to answer with certainty.

I can say that Zeke’s new DB cache method is a definite improvement over the original method. Most noteable is that we no longer/ever feel the need to clear the cache as used to be the norm whenever the site started to become sluggish. With the new method it just keeps on chugging without any intervention whatsoever (the way it should be)! So basically, what you experience outta the gate is what you will experience next week.

Regardless of which cache method, or none at all, I have come to the conclusion that we absolutely won’t run without smartoptimizer, (or Webo if that is the preferred option), initial homepage loads are 1/3rd the time to open (initial or subsequent visits) when using smartoptimizer, and to me that is a killer.

I will have to run that slogan up the flagpole and see Struck. :slight_smile:

When I view the page source, it looks like a couple of divs are out of order. However, when I view the main.tpl, it looks like the divs are ordered correctly. What is going on? The following are abstractions to show the incorrect div ordering only. One is taken from actually viewing the completely rendered code via “view source” in a web browser. The other shows what the correct ordering is inside of the main.tpl file.

Order of divs when viewing page source (post-processed - incorrect rendering)

[HTML]

[/HTML]

Order of divs directly in the main.tpl file (non-processed - correct rendering)
[HTML]

[/HTML]

Please note that the "footer" in the first code snippet is outside of "container" id when it should be inside. Also, note on the first snippet that the "left-column" class is outside of the "container-helper" div when it should be inside. I would change this myself, but it appears that main.tpl is correct.

I am not sure if this was caused by WEBO or not. I reinstalled WEBO to see if it fix the problem but nothing happened. WEBO is currently installed but disabled. Anyone see what I am missing?

Here is the review of Webo Sitespeed by cs-cart-usa.com

[url]Ecommerce Solutions and Software for all types of business - CS-Cart

It would be great if cs-cart team could write a more detailed step-by-step document in order for newbies to integrate with their own shops.

JoshW,

You did clear both your CS-Cart Cache as well as your browser cache after uninstalling Webo, right?