10% Off For New Customers

I would like to offer a 10% discount off the subtotal for new customers. This should work for customers that check out as a guest or register. I can't figure out how to make this work. Is it possible with CS-Cart 2.2?

This will need some customizations.

Grayloon,

We are glad to help you!

Please contact us: manager@alt-team.com

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='grayloon' timestamp='1417024575' post='198063']

I would like to offer a 10% discount off the subtotal for new customers. This should work for customers that check out as a guest or register. I can't figure out how to make this work. Is it possible with CS-Cart 2.2?

[/quote]

Hello,

We will be glad to help you with implementation of this functionality. Please contact us.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

[quote name='grayloon' timestamp='1417024575' post='198063']

[/quote]

There is no need to hire someone. Just use the “Once per customer” condition for the cart promotion.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1417082091' post='198136']

There is no need to hire someone. Just use the “Once per customer” condition for the cart promotion.

[/quote]

There are can be several registrations for one person. For example: Nick Bush have registered under nick@gmail.com and nickbush@gmail.com. It is two different accounts for CS-Cart. So the person can use the discount several times.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1417087857' post='198149']

There are can be several registrations for one person. For example: Nick Bush have registered under nick@gmail.com and nickbush@gmail.com. It is two different accounts for CS-Cart. So the person can use the discount several times.

[/quote]

But if the same delivery address is used, the system will not apply promotions.