1.3.6 Feature List

A separate download area for products that can be downloaded without buying. For example, creating a downloads repository. Products still sold, but make the download area separate.

Easy label printing

[quote name=‘JosiahW’]I believe CS-Cart has much more to offer:

» Cell-Phone/iPhone/PDA compatibility- site.mobile

- Not only the commerce site but employee access to internal data (for on the road)

- Alerts sent to cell phone of anything you want… like subscribing to a feed.

[/QUOTE]

Excellence idea .mobi compatibility would open a fast growing segment of the online market to cs-cart merchants. (I seconded this)

See admin demo on [URL=“http://livecart.com/”]http://livecart.com/[/URL]

Product attributies and filters for each category.

Very COOL!!!

categorized product features.

when you have 4 category and 10 feature for each category, you see 40! features in advanced search page in they not invisible.

that looks like a sweet cart…lol

• Allow customer to define a shipping date.
  • Download-time table generator on download pages for edp’s - Done

I wish me compare feature… because i dont find it

And my quest… when comes the release from this next version?

A way to include our cost for item and a sales/profit calculation.

“Printer-friendly version” links on product detail pages. - Done

[quote name=‘mdekok3000’]“Printer-friendly version” links on product detail pages.[/quote]

I would love this. Even better a PDF creation of the product details page + graphics

I have now finished the printer-friendly version mod I was working on.

Sorry, JLS I didn’t make it generate PDF’s, but you might be able to use this to create an “html-to-pdf” script that take’s this page’s html and generates a pdf. Then link to the “html-to-pdf” script instead.

Example:

“product_details_page.html?print=true”

~ becomes ~

“makePDF.php?url=product_details_page.html%3Fprint%3Dtrue” ← without spaces

[quote name=‘mdekok3000’]I have now finished the printer-friendly version mod I was working on.

Sorry, JLS I didn’t make it generate PDF’s, but you might be able to use this to create an “html-to-pdf” script that take’s this page’s html and generates a pdf. Then link to the “html-to-pdf” script instead.

Example:

“product_details_page.html?print=true”

~ becomes ~

“makePDF.php?url=product_details_page.html%3Fprint%3Dtrue” ← without spaces[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I’d like to add one more feature for upcoming release. Resizeable (AJAX or Javascript) form to choose the additional categories for products. I have a 800 categories shop, so it’s quit painful to choose few among others. If I’ll do it myself will post it her for sure )

[quote name=‘mclamais’]I would like to see 3 Image sizes, so I can import one large image and have 3 sized created. User configurable sizing like

1. Thumbnail (Example: 100x100)
  2. Main Product Detail Image (product_details.tpl) (Example: 240x240)
  3. Large Pop-up Image (Example: whatever)[/QUOTE]

Yep, dynamically generated (and cached) images with watermarks (with either GD, or GraphicsMagick/ImageMagick or better NConvert), that’s would be cool.

Main (big) images stored in MySQL or in safe place outer web root, generated (and watermarked) images in some sort of temp directory. Option to pre-generate (and cache) all images.

In addition:

• product options related to product categories (to easy predefine it to individual categories and for well arranged search by options) and/or grouping of product options (probably parent-children basis as categories)

I would like thumbnails for sub-catagories

Inline HTML editing

Add a new product into the current selected catagory

really cool product filtering like magento! that is my wish!

And i find a really customize frontpage and category page, that i can change it in admin that was very cool (with the Boxes).

the third thing is a nice product presentation like magento :slight_smile:

and the last but not least that i can add tags like web 2.0 and for search engines for every product.

[quote name=‘kogi’]Add a new product into the current selected catagory[/quote]

Here’s my similar solution for this:

BEFORE

```php

{$lang.add_subcat}
```

ADD

```php

{$lang.add_product}
```

[quote][COLOR=Black]really cool product filtering like magento! that is my wish!

And i find a really customize frontpage and category page, that i can change it in admin that was very cool (with the Boxes).

the third thing is a nice product presentation like magento[/COLOR] :smile:[/quote] [COLOR=black]Magento is an exceptional cart, well thought out and planned, there JavaScript is going in the right direction, they already use (Prototype JavaScript framework) and (scriptaculous) not to mention, TinyMCE a platform independent web based JavaScript HTML WYSIWYG editor. [/COLOR][COLOR=black]And ([/COLOR][COLOR=black]PEAR Base System).

[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]They already have a community in excess of 200.000+ :shock: been playing with this cart for a while now, it rearly is powerful.

[/COLOR]

1. I would like to be able to edit inventory for my options all on one page. This is possible if you don’t have options, but if you have options, you have to go to each “parent” and click edit. This is very time consuming for me as each of my products come with various options.

2. Also, I know this is really picky (don’t get me wrong, I love this cart so that’s probably why I can’t find much to add…), but being able to save without dropping to the bottom of the page. A save button at the bottom and top would be a really nice time saving feature.

3. Having the invoice where I can quickly copy and paste the address into endicia. Right now I have to delete each line such as “address”. “state” etc. and then reorder it so that it goes city, state, zip, country.

4. I second the ebay function. It would be nice to be able to do some ebay stuff from here. Things like multi channel inventory tracking, checkout redirect… okay, I’m asking too much huh?