Site Is Broken After Modifying .htaccess

Hi All -

Quick question..is it possible to have the homepage of Cs Cart different from the rest of the site? I am trying to design the background of the homepage of my cs cart store and make it unique from the rest of the other pages. Please advise.

Thanks.

Are you wanting a completely different header/content/footer for the homepage versus the rest of your site?

Generally, consistency is a strong user-interface requirement. Especially headers.

There are hooks in most of the header blocks and the header container itself that you can use to not show certain info in certain contexts. But to have them entirely different can be challenging since the 'default' layout is the header/footer that is used throughout the site. Using CSS to supress or re-style elements is also an option but harder to do contextually.

Hi All -

Quick question..is it possible to have the homepage of Cs Cart different from the rest of the site? I am trying to design the background of the homepage of my cs cart store and make it unique from the rest of the other pages. Please advise.

Thanks.

You can edit the design/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/index.tpl file and replace:

with

ty-home-page class will be added to the first div in the body for the home page only. Then create necessary styles using this class

Hello everyone,

A few minutes ago I was editing code in Custom CSS section in Theme Editor and it ended up crashing my site.

Here's the message am getting this error message:

LESS parse error: failed at `background:#orange; ` line: 1088

I have tried getting back into theme editor to delete the line and it won't even let me. I have FTP access and everything but don't even know where to look. This is very frustrating, I only wanted to change the background color of the Shopping Cart add-on, and now am getting THIS??

Please help me guys, the site is totally crashed and broken.

Thanks

/design/themes/responsive/styles/data/your_theme.css

Hello everyone,

A few minutes ago I was editing code in Custom CSS section in Theme Editor and it ended up crashing my site.

Here's the message am getting this error message:

LESS parse error: failed at `background:#orange; ` line: 1088

I have tried getting back into theme editor to delete the line and it won't even let me. I have FTP access and everything but don't even know where to look. This is very frustrating, I only wanted to change the background color of the Shopping Cart add-on, and now am getting THIS??

Please help me guys, the site is totally crashed and broken.

Thanks

Please contact us via Help Desk, so we can examine the issue in more detail.

The Tool is correct. Just edit the mentioned file and delete the corresponding line of code:

design/themes/YOUR_THEME/styles/data/your_style_name.css

Then clear cache

Hello guys,

I just noticed that sometimes when I add an item to cart, it shows up as $0.00 instead of displaying the actual product price. It does this on certain products and not on others and I can't figure out why. I don't know if it's a shopping cart add on issue or something else. I am a novice when it comes to cs cart, and would appreciate any help. Please advise on this.

Thanks

Hello guys,

I just noticed that sometimes when I add an item to cart, it shows up as $0.00 instead of displaying the actual product price. It does this on certain products and not on others and I can't figure out why. I don't know if it's a shopping cart add on issue or something else. I am a novice when it comes to cs cart, and would appreciate any help. Please advise on this.

Thanks

Are any notifications displayed on the page when product is added to cart? Are any promotions set up in your store? Please provide screenshots of the problem.

There are no notifications whatsoever. There are promotions set up in store but nothing that pertains to zero pricing on select products.

This is what it says:

"Product X 1 x $0.00

You have 1 item in your cart Cart subtotal $0.00"

There are no notifications whatsoever. There are promotions set up in store but nothing that pertains to zero pricing on select products.

This is what it says:

"Product X 1 x $0.00

You have 1 item in your cart Cart subtotal $0.00"

This issue requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Help Desk, so we can examine it in more detail.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to address this zero dollar item in cart issue?

Please help!

Thanks

Does anyone have any ideas on how to address this zero dollar item in cart issue?

Please help!

Thanks

It is hard to say anything without detailed examination. I know that you said that no any promotion sets zero price. But try temporary disable all promotions and check. Just in case

Length of Truncated Product names in Product Categories:

Hey all, am trying to increase the character length of product titles in List view. The reason for this is because I noticed that CS Cart is cutting off the product titles when it gets to a certain limit. Therefore, I would like to change or increase that limit so that the product titles displayed IN FULL without any truncation or cutting off.

I would appreciate any help I can get to address this.

Thanks

Length of Truncated Product names in Product Categories:

Hey all, am trying to increase the character length of product titles in List view. The reason for this is because I noticed that CS Cart is cutting off the product titles when it gets to a certain limit. Therefore, I would like to change or increase that limit so that the product titles displayed IN FULL without any truncation or cutting off.

I would appreciate any help I can get to address this.

Thanks

Please edit the following part of code:

{if $hide_links}{else}{/if}{$product.product|truncate:44:"...":true nofilter}{if $hide_links}{else}{/if}

in the design/themes/CUSTOMER_ACTIVE_THEME/templates/common/product_data.tpl file of your CS-Cart installation. For example, replace 44 with 100.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Is there anyway to hide:

Quantity Discounts:

Quantity

1+

on the front page? My store has no use for it whatsoever. I tried uninstalling the Add On, but to no avail. Can someone please help? I don't need it and just want it gone. It's too much information on my storefront, and can be misleading to customers.

Thanks

What does this have to do with the topic of this thread?

What addon are you talking about?

It won't let me start a new Topic, but I would appreciate any response.

I'm talking about the Quantity Discount Add On.

Quantity discounts are not an addon unless you've purchased an enhanced version like we sell and some other sell other variations to make editng large numbers of products easier.

Suggest you purchase the product so you'll no longer be a trial user and can then create a thread with an appropriate title so others can find the info.