One Step Checkout - Simple Layout

I bought this add-on and Louis helped install it on our website and trust me sales have increased. The ease of adding product to cart, from cart page to checkout page and have all the checkout process done in one page is seamless and your sales will definitely turn up. I'm loving it and I can't imagine an eCommerce site without this functionality honestly. I waited 3 years for this and now it is here, thank you Louis! GOD Bless!

[quote name=‘tapag’ timestamp=‘1428927216’ post=‘211297’]

I bought this add-on and Louis helped install it on our website and trust me sales have increased. The ease of adding product to cart, from cart page to checkout page and have all the checkout process done in one page is seamless and your sales will definitely turn up. I’m loving it and I can’t imagine an eCommerce site without this functionality honestly. I waited 3 years for this and now it is here, thank you Louis! GOD Bless!

[/quote]

Thanks for the kind review. :) We are very glad that it helps in your sales.

This is a great addon that increases sales. CS-CartRocks offers splendid service.

Highly recommended!

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1428914665' post='211244']

We have checked and your theme is highly customized. If it's not following the best cs-cart practice, you will have these kind of problems. It's not the addon's fault and we provide free help on your custom theme. By looking at our demo, the addon uses all styles inherited from cs-cart or other supported 3rd party themes…

[/quote]

Actually we have made very few css changes from the standard responsive/facebook theme. It looks like your demo is using a different one… demo looks nice and the cvv box doesnt look so much like a separate area as it did for our theme… '.

I must remark with praise for the excellent support that Louis has given us, not only with this but another of their addons that we purchased.

Any word on when Google's “Auto-complete Address Form” will be implemented with your one page checkout?

When we spoke in February, you said it should be ready in a month or two.

That would be nice to have. However, it seems like something that CS-Cart should have in the core.

Hi,

Is this compatiable with 4.3.1 (and 4.3.2 coming soon)

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1433204384' post='216851']

Hi,

[/quote]

No, it is not compatible.

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1433204384' post='216851']

Hi,

[/quote]

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1434027784' post='218421']

No, it is not compatible.

[/quote]

Hi, the addon is compatible with CS-Cart v4.3.1 and v4.3.2 now.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1434133002' post='218565']

Hi, the addon is compatible with CS-Cart v4.3.1 and v4.3.2 now.

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Any word on when Google's “[/font][/color]Auto-complete Address Form[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]” will be implemented with your one page checkout? [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]When we spoke in February, you said it should be ready in a month or two. [/font][/color]

We received a negative review because we didn't have Google's Auto-Complete Form function. I hope with the next release both CS-Cart and this extension will support this.

Sound's like a customer I would not deal with in the future if that is all they have to complain about.

An address autocomplete would make checkout faster. Which means a higher sales conversion.

@parodius420 I don't know your business but I know my business and I don't have the luxury to pick and choose my customer neither have the luxury to say “thanks, I didn't like your attitude so I don't want your business, go somewhere else”.

Instead, I will try to provide everything I can to satisfy all my customers and if it only takes an addon developer who makes living of off this service will charge $30-50 to get this done, I'd rather pay it.

I would also recommend you upgrade your mind to this if you want to stay in business in 2015+.

Nah. Sounds to me a made up story for you just to complain about not having the auto-complete function. Who on earth is going to leave a negative review because their web browser didnt auto complete something? Seriously come on.

I have no need or desire to prove you otherwise. I'm not here to argue with you either, it is a request from developer. If you are not the owner of the addon or a developer, I'm not sure what value you are adding here.

Then maybe you should not have started being a smartass in your comments towards me if you don't want my opinion. Also, you don't know the developer. So how do you know he does this for his living? It appears your post was started to do nothing but complain about the product that does not have a feature you wanted.

Your opinion was never asked. You acted like a smartass trying to teach me how I should do business with my customers and you got your response. I'm a paying customer for this addon and I am requesting a feature that does not exist in it yet. So again none of your opinion or inflammatory comments is asked or needed.

@mazter, @parodius420

Hi Friends, I think there are some misunderstanding between your conversations. Please help to keep this post as friendly as possible. :)

The Autocomplete Address addon is under beta testing and it will support both cs-cart default checkout and our One step checkout addon.

[quote name='mazter' timestamp='1434907534' post='219809']

Your opinion was never asked. You acted like a smartass trying to teach me how I should do business with my customers and you got your response. I'm a paying customer for this addon and I am requesting a feature that does not exist in it yet. So again none of your opinion or inflammatory comments is asked or needed.

[/quote]

I did? Please show me where I told you how to do business? I said “I” would not deal with in the future. Learn to comprehend when you read instead of reading what YOU want to read. YOU are the one that told me how I should run my business. All the text is right there, read it for yourself. “[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I would also recommend you upgrade your mind to this if you want to stay in business in 2015+.” Sounds to me YOU are telling ME how to run my business. [/font][/color]