Experience with Alt-Team

[quote name='shopmarijuana.com' timestamp='1376932914' post='167047']

If you are considering using Alt-Team to help you with your add-ons or to develop your CS Cart site…do not hesitate or think twice.

Alt- Team is incredible!!

They did what they said, delivered when they said and kept in constant contact throughout the entire process.

There are so many scammers and unreliable people on the internet !

We found it pleasantly refreshing to work with the professionals at Alt-Team.

If you want to see their incredible work…check out our site www.shopmarijuana.com.

They deserve applause for what they did for us … we hope to have a long lasting relationship with them…cheers !!!

[/quote]

Hello Dona!

Thanks a lot for your great review and for choosing us! It was very pleasant and easy to work with you either. We also hope for the following cooperation and wish all the best to your business.

Best regards, Alt-team

I want to express my gratitude to Alt-team developer team for professional work. They made for me one quite sophisticated addon and I am quite happy with it. Other addon “Image Gallery” I bought as ready to use but I asked to modify it, the modification was complicate too and I am happy with it. Definitely these are not last my works with Alt-team.

I know that the topic about image gallery for Cs-Car appeared here at the forum from time to time. I can tell that the addon “Image Gallery” made by At-team is very good solution - I am telling it as a person who use it.

Michael.

Hello Michael!

Thank you a lot for your positive review. We really appreciate you as our client and hope for our future cooperation!

Best regards, Alt-team

After reading all the review for alt-team, I utilized them to upgrade my site from 2.1.4 to 4.0.3. I was very pleased with their promptness and the work performed. I would recommend them and I will use them for future projects.

cmund

Dear Cmund,

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate it very much.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[color=#505665][font=Lato][size=4]I'm very happy with Alt-team services and very impressed by the product quality they deliver and by the professionalism they treat any of my support requests with.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='leosailor' timestamp='1429676646' post='212305']

[color=#505665][font=Lato][size=4]I'm very happy with Alt-team services and very impressed by the product quality they deliver and by the professionalism they treat any of my support requests with.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Dear Leosailor,

Thank you for your message.

We are always at your service.

Best regards, Alt-team.

I can't say enough good things about alt-team. They went well beyond what I expected. Their work was done expertly and faster than expected. Communication was excellent, and their prices were VERY reasonable. I look forward to using their services again. I recommend them highly.

I can't say enough good things about alt-team. They went well beyond what I expected. Their work was done expertly and faster than expected. Communication was excellent, and their prices were VERY reasonable. I look forward to using their services again. I recommend them highly.

Dear Motmin,

See this post only today. Thank you. We are always trying to meet our clients' expectations.

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the best for the coming year!

Please, be aware!

Best regards,
Alt-team.

Alt-team created an addon for us and we're very happy with their work.

Communication was very good and we can recommend Alt-team for custom development.

Dear Friends,
Happy New Year!
Wishing you all the best for the coming year!
Please, be aware!
Schedule-forum.png

Best regards,
Alt-team.

Alt-team, any intention of ever responding to my support tickets and e-mails after buying an add-on from you?

Alt-team, any intention of ever responding to my support tickets and e-mails after buying an add-on from you?

Sorry for the late answer. We missed your message here.

If any problem with the answers, you are welcome to contact us via Skype - Altteam.

We are always online in Skype during the business days.

Thank you.

Dear friends,

we are glad to inform you that our team developed new add-ons and services for all CS-Cart users. If you need highly qualified support in any problems concerning CS-Cart features and functionality or have any questions about our add-ons and services, we are always happy to help you.

Our website www.alt-team.com.

Please contact us via email manager@alt-team.com

Best regards,
Alt-team.