Experience with Alt-Team

I cooperate with team more than 2 months.

Alt-team made already more than 10 mods.

In total at very high professional level. Excellent prices and great communication

My recommendations

I have had several mods done by Alt Team. Can't be happier with them. They stay on the project until it works the way I want it. They also point out features that would make the mods I want work better.

I wish I had them for oscommerce sites I have.

Tony

Another happy client! Used Alt team for about 2 years now on many many many projects, and they pull it out all the time. They make really difficult tasks possible at affordable price!

I highly recommend the team, they all are excellent.

Alt-team is a great company to work with and have a very skilled team. They have always gotten projects done for me on time and within budget. If there is any sort of delay in getting a project done they explain why and work the weekends to get it done as quickly as possable. Its nice to see a company go the extra mile for a customer. Will continue to use them in the future… A++++

Stan and the entire Alt-team are GREAT! Top Notch service with these guys! :wub:

ALT-TEAM ARE AWESOME!

support and service second to none, prices are very competitive.

highly recommended for any cs-cart issues your having, keep up the good work guys.

Alt Team are a very professional and knowledgeable group of CS-Cart experts.

Love the cost effective mods, with great service as well! Thanks Alexander for all the great work on our mods, and nice to hear about the expanded staff, so we can plan new projects with Alt Team!

Working with Alt-team was great for me. I had them update/expand a free mod and it works perfectly now.

Anyone has direct contact of Alt Team? I tried contacting them via the contact page in their website. I have not gotten a reply since yesterday.

Dear Supermic,

[quote name='supermic' timestamp='1338271783' post='137564']

Anyone has direct contact of Alt Team? I tried contacting them via the contact page in their website. I have not gotten a reply since yesterday.

[/quote]

Please, specify title of the e-mail you sent us.

Thank you.

I used alt-team a while back. Did really good work for a modification and it does just want I wanted it to do, and they got it done pretty quick.

Very good service. Fast, relyable and very nice pricing.

I recommend them for your projects.

Regards, Snuggertje

I have very good experiences with alt-team. Fast responses, very good customer service, reasonable prices to mention just a few. I just ordered a second modification. Good work!!

/sami

Sergei and the other members of Alt-Team are great! They did 3 mods for us recently and they were awesome. Very responsive, professional, and reasonably priced. Will continue to use them.

Dear friends!

We would like to say thank you for your positive reviews. We really appreciate them!

We are doing our best to provide quality service and promise to keep up the good work!

Best regards, Alt-team

I just bought an add-on from alt-team and have a module developped. I can say they have a great service and quickly answer every contact.

They have a very good support as they take care of you until everything works pefectly.

Can only recommend !

keep the client informed and will always be happy

This is one of the secrets of the good professional

solution exists for all

I also collaborate with the team and always knew what to do and when

Thanks

Ilias

Seeing all the posivite feedbacks, I feel obligated to share my story.

Here we go:

-When you email them even during their business hours (Russia), it almost feels like you are only allowed to receive one response. They won't email you back until next day.

-I guess they are not looking into hiring more people although they are pushing their services in the market so the quickes a project they can even “start” is about 6 weeks on average.

-They give you a skype address but they don't discuss project details on Skype. You have to email them thus wait minimum 1 business day to be responded.

-When they respond, they cut your email into pieces and respond to the parts they feel like so you have to email them back to get the final answer thus the email trail.

-Looks like they have adjusted their prices to “US” prices. They are not negotiable nor very reasonable.

This has been my experience and due to the first 4 reasons, I couldn't even start to work with them for past 3 months.

[quote name='mazter' timestamp='1347377942' post='144786']

Seeing all the posivite feedbacks, I feel obligated to share my story.

Here we go:

-When you email them even during their business hours (Russia), it almost feels like you are only allowed to receive one response. They won't email you back until next day.

-I guess they are not looking into hiring more people although they are pushing their services in the market so the quickes a project they can even “start” is about 6 weeks on average.

-They give you a skype address but they don't discuss project details on Skype. You have to email them thus wait minimum 1 business day to be responded.

-When they respond, they cut your email into pieces and respond to the parts they feel like so you have to email them back to get the final answer thus the email trail.

-Looks like they have adjusted their prices to “US” prices. They are not negotiable nor very reasonable.

This has been my experience and due to the first 4 reasons, I couldn't even start to work with them for past 3 months.

[/quote]

I'm just gonna leave this here:

[url=“Alt-Team Rocks - Third-Party Reviews - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Alt-Team Rocks - Third-Party Reviews - CS-Cart Community Forums

Dear mazter,

Thank you for your review. We are always trying to improve our service, and your comments will help us to focus our attention on the important things for our customers.

Still, we would like to clarify some things:

The response time depends on the complexity of the request, and from our busy schedule, but we do our best to respond to your request as quickly as possible.

We're really overloaded with design integration projects at this moment. We are trying to resolve this situation by increasing our team. We hope in the near future, we will be able to take on design integration projects sooner than 6 weeks.

At this moment, other projects we can start within 7-14 business days. This period can vary depending on our workload.

On skype, we discuss only a quick question or solve any immediate problems for our customers. We prefer to respond to requests by email, because it saves our and client's time as a result and we are able to keep our discussion in our helpdesk system.

Our clients are from different countries (USA, Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Germany, France, Japan, China, Canada etc) and our prices are the same for everyone on the planet.

Dear TonyK, plinkplink, John, P-Pharma and JesseLeeStringer,

We are very grateful for your support and kind words.

Hope you will enjoy our service in the future.

Thank you.