eBay integration

I got quoted $840 from alt team but to only have it push the cost,description,image,shipping etc over.

[quote name=‘KBGELS’ timestamp=‘1313571492’ post=‘119682’]

Michele I have not received a cost either or email and I have emailed you.

My technical knowledge is small, I can tell you $6000 US dollars is the quote I have received from CS Cart for the list in my above post. They will take 40 days to produce it and CS cart are happy if I can raise a serious group to raise this amount for this project. They will work with the people involve and supply a 3 month de bugging time frame for those involved. So who is serious?

[/quote]

Hello KBGELS, thank you for your request.

Our commercial staff is preparing a response for you.

Actually we can only provide a customized service for everyone, our addon is done for eBay.it but we can easily adapt it for every nation’s site.

So we haven’t yet a fixed price for everyone.

Regards,

Michele Amori

-----------

michele DOT amori AT innoteam DOT it

It is interesting that CS-Cart went from wanting to advance the shopping cart to use eBay/Amazon and now they want to charge $6,000? It is more interesting that CS-Cart still says the eBay/Amazon integration is “planned” on the uservoice at…

http://cscart.uservoice.com/forums/40782-professional/suggestions/500079-ebay-amazon-integration?ref=title

So I am confused as to why anyone is needing to gather people to get $6,000 when it is still supposed to be planned.

CS Cart has been talking about ebay intergrate since 2007 so that is 5 years waiting so far and why do you think they will continual to say that it is coming… because their paid for work will always come first… business is business and if they have people who are wanting it now then the priority is made current cause someone/people are paying for it. They are in no rush to create it and it is a fill in project between non paying work.

can we get a ball park price since you dont reply to emails?

[quote name='webbsy' timestamp='1313642747' post='119757']

can we get a ball park price since you dont reply to emails?

[/quote]

Hi webbsy,

did you write to:

info AT innoteam DOT it ?

Which is your email? So I can check your request.

Thanks,

Michele

yeah i did i have sent you a pm

[quote name='webbsy' timestamp='1313650500' post='119764']

yeah i did i have sent you a pm

[/quote]

Hi webbsy,

the price of our add-on is not fixed, but it changes regarding to the needs of every customer.

Explain us your needs in a email (info AT innoteam DOT it) and our commercial staff will reply to you.

Regards,

Michele

I sent innoteam a pm too, but I will have to pass on the “price changes” thing. It has been almost 2 months since you said you had something that was being tested and then that it was “ready” on June 27th. If you have something that is tested and ready then that would be what we are trying to find out more information about.

I sent a private message to “imac”, a cscart admin, with the credentials to our site.

We are currently waiting for his response.

Regards,

Michele Amori

What's the price of this addon on a bare-bone cs-cart version?

ok i have done that

still waiting is this even real?

Michelle

It has been over 6 days without a response to our first request for a quote. We have just re-email again today.

They may still be awaiting approval from CS-Cart on the mod? Just a guess.

Hi all,

CS-Cart has not yet replied to my email. We are waiting this reply, before publishing credentials to the demo site of this addon.

Regards,

Michele Amori

How can I contribute to this?

I will be able to contribute some cash

for a ebay/amazon module

Well, I have a client that wants to be able to integrate with Ebay so I contacted Alt-Team about being able to set something up. Here is what they said:

[quote]Thank you for your interest in our services. We have already quoted this project for one of our client, but he still did not pay for this. So, the project is not started yet.

Here is the description:

1. We will create the “Ebay export” add-on.
  2. Add-on will be compatible with current version of ebay API.
  3. Add-on will allow to export the products (name, price, image etc.) to an ebay account.
  4. Add-on will compatible with CS-Cart Pro 2.2.2
  5. This addon will not track product inventory

This modification will cost USD 840. We will start this project in a week after payment is made. It will take 5…7 business days.

[/quote]

I believe $840 might be a little too much for my client to cough up for this addon, but I know he wouldn't mind splitting the cost if anyone is interested.

I guess the more of us that can commit to this addon, the cheaper the addon is for all of us.

The only thing is, I've seen these shared addons get all messed up because people want to much or say they want the addon, but can't actually commit to it. So here are some “rules”

1.) The addon is the way it is, period. This addon will export product information to ebay and that is it. The addon will be compatible for 2.2.2. If you are still on 1.3.5 sp4, than tough crap, you need to upgrade before you do this addon.

2.) Don't just say you want this. If you want it, great, but please commit to it. If you are going to commit to it, please be sure you actually have the money to pay for it. My clients and I aren't rolling around naked at night in beds of cash so our funds are limited. If commit to this addon, we expect you to pay your share.

So guys, what do you think?

Thanks,

Brandon

im in i am the other customer lol wanted to get things going.

Sorry, I was waiting to see what innoteam does or comes up with. To be honest with you Brandon, in my mind you may still be missing a few crucial things. The first thing that comes to mind is you would need the system to somehow change the title to the needed or maximum characters for ebay or you would have to have a different field that this is pulled from. Likewise, if it post the default description there would probably need to be some changes because some of our products link to other items on our site. That is a no-no on ebay. I guess what I am saying is I'm just not so sure it is as cut and dry as you have listed. I went through some of this when I tried out bigcommerce and it sounds like what you are trying to do is a little more generic than what they have. Not to mention they had constant problems because ebay kept changing information which kept “breaking” the upload function. I really feel like this function needs to be supported by either CS-Cart themselves or is kept up to date by someone who resells it.