AT LAST, option modifiers import

I asked CS to quote for updating to v4 but the said too complex would be a complete new mod addon would quote me for it and as yet I dont think I have had a quote from them.

Make the change off nr.19.

Set the option for Example:S[Small[[m]A+0],Medium[[m]A+0],Large[[m]A+0],Xtra Large[[m]A+0],2XL[[m]A+0],3XL[[m]A+0],4XL[[m]A+10],5XL[[m]A+10]]

And on my drop down look:

S[Small[[m]A+0]

Medium[[m]A+0]

4XL[[m]A+10]

5XL[[m]A+10]

If select then there is also no price update off +10.

Help, what to do and what do i wrong?

[quote name='richardfmm' timestamp='1389363577' post='174870']

Make the change off nr.19.

Set the option for Example:S[Small[[m]A+0],Medium[[m]A+0],Large[[m]A+0],Xtra Large[[m]A+0],2XL[[m]A+0],3XL[[m]A+0],4XL[[m]A+10],5XL[[m]A+10]]

And on my drop down look:

S[Small[[m]A+0]

Medium[[m]A+0]

4XL[[m]A+10]

5XL[[m]A+10]

If select then there is also no price update off +10.

Help, what to do and what do i wrong?

[/quote]

This is not usable for V4 what version are you using

O, sorry i use 3.01.

John,

IT looks that THE program make all THE option as text insteed of select text and option.

@richardfmDid you do as below

[quote name='sok777' timestamp='1338113764' post='137428']

Thanks John,

very good addon. I can confirm it works perfect on PRO 3.01 (of course deleting #, as you mentioned).

The option field can look as follows when importing:

Size: S[15x20[[m]A+10],30x40[[m]A+15],50x60[[m]A+20]]; Color: S[Black[[m]A+0],Red[[m]A+1],Yellow[[m]A+2.5]]

This feature is almost a must in the core. I do not understand why CS cart do not do it.

[/quote]

Hi John,

Yes, i did this from message 19.

The option come in the optionfield compleet as in de CVS done.

But the program dont separeat the line.

Insteed of Small and modifier 0 it do the compleet line S[Small[[m]A+0]

I had the same once, and it was that the addon wasn't installed properly, may be try to install addon again, then activate the addon in in addons and clear cache

John

Hi John,

Its working now.

I uninstall Improving Import/Export of options

Clear the catch.

I have copy the topic from 19 and set it into products.post.php.

I install Improving Import/Export of options

Clear Firefox catch.

Import the CVS

And gues… Its compleet working now.

What the change before and now, i dont know.

But, its working now and i thank you for the awnsers to me and giving us this program.

Has there been any updates??[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1385729424' post='172614']

I asked CS to quote for updating to v4 but the said too complex would be a complete new mod addon would quote me for it and as yet I dont think I have had a quote from them.

[/quote]

Contact Alt-Team - manager@alt-team.com

We paid them to modify it. Unfortunately, I can't provide the fixed addon for free or for a fee since we regularly use Alt-Team services and it is against they policies.

Ken

What, Alt team modified an addon that I paid CSCart to build from scratch and then tell you you cant post back to the community for the benefit of it…hmmmm! not good

I know devs gotta make money but this leaves a bit of a taste in my mouth if it was just updated

John

Let me check with them specifically on this one.

I'll be posting the files for V4 in the next couple days. I have the files but only tested the addon using the Alt-team test site. Once, I test them on my site I will post the files.

I have attached the most recent version of the Options Import Addon. The import format has not changed. The addon seems to work fine for V4.1.1, thru V4.1.3

I am using this on a test site only and have done limited test runs with it so run your tests before you go into production with it.

Sorry this took a little longer to get posted than expected. I have been consumed by other issues with my V4 development.

BTW: Alt-Team made the mod to the addon.

Ken

exim_opts_411.zip

i have tested it with with V4.1.x and mutli store front web site and i get funny results

it only imports modifiers correctly to one storefront and not the others

It has not been tested with multi-store. I can test it tomorrow and if not working properly I will ask Alt-team to fix. I am not sure if they will fix it though as it was not originally in the scope of the project.

Ken

[quote name='AVO-Ken' timestamp='1396323113' post='180594']

I have attached the most recent version of the Options Import Addon. The import format has not changed. The addon seems to work fine for V4.1.1, thru V4.1.3

I am using this on a test site only and have done limited test runs with it so run your tests before you go into production with it.

Sorry this took a little longer to get posted than expected. I have been consumed by other issues with my V4 development.

BTW: Alt-Team made the mod to the addon.

Ken

[/quote]

Thanks Ken…

[quote name='AVO-Ken' timestamp='1396369452' post='180675']

It has not been tested with multi-store. I can test it tomorrow and if not working properly I will ask Alt-team to fix. I am not sure if they will fix it though as it was not originally in the scope of the project.

Ken

[/quote]

Thanks Ken!

OK I registered one of my domains in the normal fashion to be used by my server and I have tested the import of the products with options. The import works fine for me. Note: I guess I did something wrong with my DNS settings or something because the second store is not visible but the backend is all there and intact.

I imported the same product to both stores in the same file at the same time by indicating the store to import the product to.

The mode of the backend was in All Stores or All Suppliers as Cs-Cart terms its when I performed the import.

pvein - Can you shed more light on what problem you are seeing?

Maybe someone out there that is a regular multi-store user can also test it.

Ken