AT LAST, option modifiers import

Thanks John,

very good addon. I can confirm it works perfect on PRO 3.01 (of course deleting #, as you mentioned).

The option field can look as follows when importing:

Size: S[15x20[[m]A+10],30x40[[m]A+15],50x60[[m]A+20]]; Color: S[Black[[m]A+0],Red[[m]A+1],Yellow[[m]A+2.5]]

This feature is almost a must in the core. I do not understand why CS cart do not do it.

[quote name='sok777' timestamp='1338113764' post='137428']

This feature is almost a must in the core. I do not understand why CS cart do not do it.

[/quote]

Me to along with this size matrix. Cs has already implemented the ability to add options/variants together to get discount price. I feel if the cart had these other 2 features it would attract many more customers who sell products with options.

I know some folks who are on Presta and CRE loaded that want to change to cs but wont for this very reason

John

I agree.

I also was using Prestashop before, but not anymore. I believe CS CART is very good platform but options and variants import/export is really weak point in my opinion.

By the way John, did you find a solution to import options images via CSV?

Thanks

Sorry not product option images but images under product , can be ?

John

If I am right on naming… I mean images of “product option variant”. So if I have for example option “color” and it has variant “Red”, I would like to import image for that variant otherwise it is needed to upload it manually.

This still works with Pro 3.0.1

I did make a shange to: addon.xml

Changed

to

Not sure if the above is actually necessary though. I changed something else in the addon.xml file as well.

I used previousle used “/” in [color=#0000ff]<[/color][color=#990000]name[/color][color=#0000ff]>[/color]Options Price Import/Export[color=#0000ff][/color] for version 2.2.4 and it worked there. I got an error when I tried to up use the same addon for 3.0.1 So I also changed changed that to [color=#0000ff]<[/color][color=#990000]name[/color][color=#0000ff]>[/color]Options Price Import Export[color=#0000ff] [/color]for good measure as it looked like it could have caused a problem

Both changes were made at the same time so not sure which one caused the error. Anyhow, I can confirm it works for both import and export using pro 3.0.1

That is strange why you made all these changes…In fact you just need to change lines according to post 19 and that is it.

In my case at least it functions perfect both on 2.2.4 and 3.0.1 without any xml changes.

This mod is excellent, however I have run into some difficulty when trying to modify the data. I would like to subtract the VAT from the product options in Excel however I am not sure how to do this to all the numbers in the exported .csv. Does someone know any way to do this?

Thank you

[quote name='AmitP' timestamp='1343215193' post='141427']

This mod is excellent, however I have run into some difficulty when trying to modify the data. I would like to subtract the VAT from the product options in Excel however I am not sure how to do this to all the numbers in the exported .csv. Does someone know any way to do this?

Thank you

[/quote]

Would it not work for you if you changed your store to ex vat for 10 minutes then exported the data without the vat included.

John

Thank you Johnbol1, Our products contain VAT already so unfortunately this won’t work. :-(

How about global update all your prices to - 20% off, then export your data that way.

Or to be safe you may want to do it in your test environment fisrt but shouldnt be a problem.

remember 20% off = more than 20% on to the remainder. For instance for the vat portion of a £10 product after deducting the 20% vat then the product price would be £8.33 net (8.33+ 20% = 10.00)

John

Does anyone know how to control the Option Position when importing? For the most part they stay inline the way I have them imported but now always. It seems to depend on what type of option it is ie. Radio/Text/Select Box. For instance if I have 2 Radio boxes and 1 select box. The order ends up being Radio/Select/Radio and I want Radio/Radio/Select Box

Can fix on back end but who what to do all that clicking???

Update - Not sure what is going on and it is not repeatable…

Hi John,

First of all many thanks for sharing this add-on. It already saved me hours of work :-)

CS-cart should certailny think about developing better import of options.

There is one thing I cann’t handle with the add-on however.

Do you know how to handle multiple languages?

When I import, names of options and variants are unfortunately assigned to all laguages.

Then I have to go trought for instance 120 Products and change the options names. Given 1 option and 3 languages it gives me 360 operaions :-(

Not to mention changing all the variants names. At least prices don’t have to be changed manually :-)

Change of the language during import unfortunately does not help.

Thanks a lot !

[quote name=‘chris102’ timestamp=‘1345668494’ post=‘143425’]

Hi John,

First of all many thanks for sharing this add-on. It already saved me hours of work :-)

CS-cart should certailny think about developing better import of options.

There is one thing I cann’t handle with the add-on however.

Do you know how to handle multiple languages?

When I import, names of options and variants are unfortunately assigned to all laguages.

Then I have to go trought for instance 120 Products and change the options names. Given 1 option and 3 languages it gives me 360 operaions :-(

Not to mention changing all the variants names. At least prices don’t have to be changed manually :-)

Change of the language during import unfortunately does not help.

Thanks a lot !

[/quote]

Not sure about the languages this cant help there, sorry.

Hello,

With cscart_v3.0.3-ultimate impossible to find : [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]root/addons/exim_opts/schemas/exim/products.post.php[/font][/color]

Could you help me please?

Really need import option price…!

Thanks you

GG

[quote name='gg96' timestamp='1367878236' post='161372']

With cscart_v3.0.3-ultimate impossible to find : [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]root/addons/exim_opts/schemas/exim/products.post.php[/font][/color]

Could you help me please?

[/quote]

It should be there. May be you did not copy all files for this addon?

Does anyone have this working on V4.0.1? If so did you have to modify anything?

Love this import option and really need it for V4…

Thanks

Ken

John,

Does it works with CS-Cart ver. 4.0.1?

Dev

I tried on Cs-Cart 4.0.1 with and without fix mentioned earlier. Got the following errors when clicking on import area.

Also the tab for Products was missing from import area.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/seo/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/seo/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/reward_points/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/reward_points/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/reward_points/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/data_feeds/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/google_export/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 19

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /…/…/…/app/addons/google_export/schemas/exim/products.post.php on line 27

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /…/…/…/app/controllers/backend/exim.php on line 1333

In Red

Error Your import file MUST have the following fields: Product ID, Combination

Error Invalid pattern definition: alternative key is missing

anyone tested it with v4.

I really need this