Jump to content



Member Since 10 May 2011
Offline Last Active Apr 14 2013 03:37 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Quantity of options

22 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

Thats great, thank you.

In Topic: Why is my Meta Description missing words?

18 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Search engines truncate meta discriptions which are longer than 160 characters. Is cs-cart imposing this same limit?

In Topic: Logos not shown in email notifications

18 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

Is this problem still being looked into or does somebody know a work around?

I'm using the latest version of cs-cart.

I uploaded the invoice logo from Admin -> Design -> Logos.

When I update the status of an order, the invoice gets sent to the customer, but the path to the image is "/skins/..." not "http://www.mydomain/skins/..." so the customer's email client cannot find the image.

I would have thought this should be an easy fix in the relevant .tpl file. Does anyone know which file to update?

In Topic: How to remove "Downloads" from "My Account"?

14 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

I know this is an old topic, but to help anyone who might find this topic, here is another suggestion for a fix:

Instead of editing the cs-cart code, add a new file

The file should contain:
{hook name="profiles:my_account_menu"}
{if $auth.user_id}
<li><a href="{"profiles.update"|fn_url}" rel="nofollow" class="underlined">{$lang.profile_details}</a></li>
<li><a href="{if $controller == "auth" && $mode == "login_form"}{$config.current_url|fn_url}{else}{"auth.login_form?return_url=`$return_current_url`"|fn_url}{/if}" rel="nofollow" class="underlined">{$lang.sign_in}</a> / <a href="{"profiles.add"|fn_url}" rel="nofollow" class="underlined">{$lang.register}</a></li>
<li><a href="{"orders.search"|fn_url}" rel="nofollow" class="underlined">{$lang.orders}</a></li>

This is an extract of my_account.tpl with the download item removed.

Doing it this way keeps all your changes in one place and means your changes are less likely to be lost during an upgrade.

In Topic: Adding new administrator

28 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

I think I've now found what I was doing wrong.

I edited the new user,
went to to 'user groups' for the new user,
the new user group I had previously created had a status of 'available'.

When I changed the status to 'active', then the new user had the desired account settings. :)