Internal server error after clean install 2.0.3

Hi:

I installed Cs-Cart 2.0.3 in my hosting, all went well but after a successful installation when I visited the links to the shop this error 500 appeared:

All requirements were met and the installation wizard worked. ¿Some insight? Thank you very much in advance.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same thing here:

All requirements met, clean install with demo data, yet when clicking on the links from the ‘Congratulations’ Page, I get Server Error for both ‘admin’, and ‘Store Front’ links.

[Wed May 13 22:42:24 2009] [error] [client 173.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: php-script, referer: [url]http://www.myDomain.com/web.store/_cs-cart/install/index.php[/url]

[Wed May 13 22:42:59 2009] [error] [client 173.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: php-script, referer: [url]http://www.myDomain.com/web.store/_cs-cart/install/index.php[/url]

Please Advise. Thanks!

OK, here is an update to my issue, just in case anyone else has this same problem.

I would have preferred to download the file directly to my server using ‘wget’ but the way the download is linked, it only downloaded the link, so…

I downloaded the file (.tgz), file to my computer, then transferred to the server via FTP.

Once on the server, via SSH, I extraced all the files out using ‘tar -zxfv’.

Once all the files were extracted, I then changed the ownership of all the files to the account owner using ‘chown -R’

After all of this, the install went smoothly, and completed successfully. However after the install, the admin, and front pages only generated server error 500.

So, I deleted all the files, from the server, then re-uploaded all the files via FPT. This method took forever, but the end result was worth it, because after re-installing CS-Cart v2, everything is now working with NO errors.

I’m not sure why this happened with the .tgz file, but that was how I was able to resolve this issue.

Same thing happened to me so I am trying the upload the hard way and see what happens.

Degsey