• You cannot reply to this topic

Interspire or CS Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Lee Li Pop
  • Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:37 AM #21

Hello Snorocket,

addons are easy to code compared to other carts

When do you give us an easy step by step manual, to make addons?

Lee Li Pop

• snorocket
  • Forum Janitor
  • Members
  • 2519 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:00 PM #22

Hello Snorocket,
When do you give us an easy step by step manual, to make addons?
Lee Li Pop

I'm probably not going to have time to put something like this together, until things improve in this economy everyone is pretty much on their own...
SNOROCKET.COM, Now Accepting PRE-ORDERS:
Customer Service (Helpdesk) Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1
Quote and Invoicing Addon for CS-Cart v4.3.1

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:35 AM #23

Want to move my site from osc to either interspire or cs-cart. After reading features from both, some questions:

What CS has and Interspire doesn't ---- multi-language, Gift Card and RMA(easy for me to give buyer's credit).

It seems CS doesn't have:
--- Shipping Estimate ---- buyers know shipping fee before register/log in.
--- Guest Log in (no registration needed)

am I right?

And right now I use Paymentech(canada) for credit card...is it easy for me to configure it in CS?

Thank you,

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:41 AM #24

Just read features, it seems that CS doesn't have gust log in and Shipping Estimate(show shipping fee before register/log in).

These are what Interspire has. However Interspire doesn't have multi-language and gift card as CS does....

Am I right? I'll move my site from osc to either Interspire or CS....Thank you!

• Lee Li Pop
  • Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:40 PM #25

Hello,

Want to move my site from osc to either interspire or cs-cart. After reading features from both, some questions:

What CS has and Interspire doesn't ---- multi-language, Gift Card and RMA(easy for me to give buyer's credit).

It seems CS doesn't have:
--- Shipping Estimate ---- buyers know shipping fee before register/log in.
--- Guest Log in (no registration needed)

am I right?

And right now I use Paymentech(canada) for credit card...is it easy for me to configure it in CS?

Thank you,

Play with CS-Cart demo:

http://demo.cs-cart.com/

You will discover CS-Cart have "Estimate shipping cost":

Put something in your cart, click on "View cart", click on "Estimate shipping cost" link:

http://demo.cs-cart....h=checkout.cart

Of course yes, CS-Cart have a "Checkout as guest".

Put something in your cart, and click on "Checkout". Click on "Checkout as guest" button.

http://demo.cs-cart....h=checkout.cart

I don't know if Paymentech if ready to go with CS-Cart. However, you can check this page:

https://www.cs-cart....nt-systems.html

You can read this page too:

https://www.cs-cart....t-gateways.html

You can easily integrate CS-Cart with some additional payment provider as Paymentech:

http://kb2.cs-cart.com/new-payment

Lee Li Pop

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:40 PM #26

Thank you for the reply. I just realized this morning at work when I visit demo sites. But I often have problem viewing deom sites, Sometimes it works fine but some times page not found, or it says:

registry:cache_exception

I deleted cache and it did not work. There must be something wrong with my pc?

It seems CS has nearly everything Interspire has.....The new "buy one get one free"promotion functions from Interspire ----I'm not sure if CS has.

I'll go ahead to buy CS, but moving a site made in OSC to CS....hopefully customer service may give some help?

• Lee Li Pop
  • Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:55 PM #27

Hello,

registry:cache_exception

I deleted cache and it did not work. There must be something wrong with my pc?

No, your PC is OK. It seems to me, some troubles with webhosting company...

It seems CS has nearly everything Interspire has.....The new "buy one get one free"promotion functions from Interspire ----I'm not sure if CS has.

Of course yes! CS-Cart is very powerful with promotions.

Take a look in 4MB PDF CS-Cart User Manual:

https://www.cs-cart....umentation.html

Go to page #113. Here is the beginning of this chapter :

5.3.6 Promotions

Promotions is one more promotion tool which allows to offer various privileges for your customers. On the page you define certain conditions and if customers meet them they get special reward which is also defined by you.

Promotions can be of two types: Cart promotions and Catalog promotions. Cart promotions are different product discounts, while Catalog promotions allow to define not only discounts on products and orders, but also grant memberships, coupons, free shipping and free products.

I'll go ahead to buy CS, but moving a site made in OSC to CS....hopefully customer service may give some help?

Customer service can help you. Maybe the help forum too ;)

Lee Li Pop

• Guest_INDY_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:53 PM #28

YOU WILL PAY FOR BETA VERSION WITH 100 of BUGS!!!

They charge usd 1,800 for beta versions. e.g. here the bugs in previous v5.05:

Bug Fixes / Changes
Bug #5506: UPS online tool should allow shop owner to select Destination type
Bug #5507: Edit an user doesn’t save the user status
Bug #5508: The page should stay on reviews tab after posting a review on product page
Bug #5511: Furniture template does not have a transparent background on certain versions of PHP/GD
Bug #5117: Side top sellers panel’s layout is broken when there is only one item in the list
Bug #5523: TextLink menu items that have a sub menu and are on the right of the page should be right aligned
Bug #5524: Duplicate array key 2 for ReturnReasons, causing “There was a problem” to not show (reported by websnail/Martin)
Bug #5525: Undefined variable warning shows in log when no currency modules are selected (reported by websnail/Martin)
Bug #5533: FastCGI servers may not load statistics graphs
Bug #5535: If all the products have fixed shipping in the cart then the shipping total will be $0 in Google Checkout
Bug #5534: Ogone module generates a PHP error if the server’s IP can’t be determined
Bug #5536: Extra error handling if a product condition isn’t supplied when importing a product
Bug #5541: Store importer/exporter can hang on some servers when flushing output buffers
Bug #5532: Top links in the Furniture template are split up over multiple lines
Bug #5538: Invoices should show line item total for each item in the order
Bug #5539: System and administrator logs are not pruned automatically according to max # of entries
Bug #5540: Include tags should only allow file inclusion from a specific directory, and not allow PHP execution from local files
Bug #5542: Inventory tracking is always being turned on when updating existing products via import
Bug #5566: Uploaded category and brand images do not set the correct file permissions
Bug #5568: If all products are tax free and tax is setup to be based on subtotal + shipping, no tax is calculated
Bug #5570: Any directories created should be CHMOD to ISC_WRITEABLE_DIR_PERM, not 777
Bug #5571: The ‘Allow customers to purchase this item’ string is hard coded in the product form template file
Bug #5576: Product condition is not using the language variables on the product page
Bug #5577: Disabled categories that are assigned to products still show in the product breadcrumb
Bug #5579: Store may get stuck in redirect loop when using SSL under some server configurations
Bug #5588: Order notification email shows %numItems
Bug #5563: Configurable fields and variations on product page are displayed inconsistently across browsers
Bug #5569: Store Design area doesn’t load when using PHP version less than 5.2
Bug #5592: Google Base export uses new character cleaning function for descriptions
Bug #5602: Interspire Payment Gateway doesn’t process orders after a successful transaction
Bug #5620: Images can’t be uploaded from TinyMCE or Image Manager if their server has open_basedir restrictions
Bug #5646: Order status doesn’t update for the second ping from PayPal
Bug #5647: Upload logo image function should also allow capital file extension
Bug #5649: Edit State form field doesn’t save the updated info.
Bug #5650: Test mode option should be available for UPS online tool and the negotiate rate is not displaying
Bug #5648: Remove a product or category should remove the discount rules in customer group for the product and category
Bug #5651: SideMiniCart error when showing checkout module’s own buy button
Bug #5659: Order instructions for orders listed in customers account show variables such as %%OrderID%%
Bug #5662: New categories are not showing in the category list
Bug #5669: Adding a virtual item to an order as the first item causes the manual order page to hang
Bug #5682: Company name for addresses isn’t loaded when editing an order
Bug #5685: PHP 5.3 shows “Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated” during installation
Bug #5687: Tax that is included in the total may not be displayed in some circumstances when printing multiple invoices
Bug #5702: Checkout modules disappear in the admin when using invalid biltin checkout module
Bug #5703: Added upgrade check for the old iDEAL module which can cause checkout settings to show blank
Bug #5684: PHP 5.3 doesn’t parse ini files where the value contains a dollar symbol at the start or end of the string
Bug #5372: ‘Use billing address’ and ‘Use shipping address’ shouldn’t be able to be checked at the same time
Bug #5587: Delayed capture for Authorize.net shows incorrect message in store logs
Bug #5583: Order emails that don’t contain order comments still show the order comments header
Bug #5147: Product list display mode is broken in Shoes template
Bug #5307: Users without the Add Brand permission can still create a brand when creating a product
Bug #5729: Cannot login again in express checkout
Bug #5146: Product list display mode is broken in Infinity template
Bug #5730: Force overriding address in PayPal standard causes orders can’t be processed in some countries.
Bug #5652: CARDSTART and CARDISSUE paramaters are needed for Switch/Solo cards when using PayPal Website Payments PRO UK
Bug #5737: USPS registration link in shipping setup instructions is incorrect
Bug #5178: Checkout page can be accessed when cart is empty
Bug #5406: SideCategoryNewProducts snippet needs updating
Bug #5335: There is no paging on discount rules, so if you have > 20, you can’t access the remaining rules
Bug #5699: Some payment methods accept duplicate transactions if confirm order button is pressed multiple times
Bug #5721: Rewrite Protx direct to support 3D secure
Bug #5746: Disabling the default payment gateway with no other payment providers enabled causes “Checkout Providers” to disappear.
Bug #5750: -Or use- text sometimes doesn’t show on cart page for PayPal express checkout
Bug #5752: php errors on the page after clicking on checkout button when using Cash on delivery
Bug #5758: ‘Not Rated’ image doesn’t align with the other elements in product boxes
Bug #5760: Product rating in product boxes shows underneath other elements until page refresh
Bug #5761: Product rating is shown in product boxes when the display setting is disabled
Bug #5764: Coupons not working correctly in Google Checkout
Bug #5717: Order notifications and customer subscriptions don’t occur under some circumstances when using a gateway that does a ping back to complete the order
Bug #5675: IIS Servers Not Showing Email Templates
Bug #5774: Edit order should load products original cost so that coupons are applied correctly
Bug #5775: Manual order is saving undiscounted item subtotal instead of the discounted total
Bug #5776: Coupons are now showed below all other amounts in the order quick view
Bug #5782: BPAY module now supports setting the reference number padding length and a reference prefix character
Bug #5785: Creating the customer account AFTER the order
Bug #5787: PayLeap/Interspire Merchant Gateway produces undefined index error when doing a delayed capture
Bug #5788: Visitor numbers are showing incorrectly in the customer statistics
Bug #5789: Gift wrapping doesn’t support utf8 character set
Bug #5791: Modify paysimple to store the static key in the modules table
Bug #5799: PayLeap/Interspire Merchant Gateway delayed capture/void requests don’t work
Bug #5808: Any non-required price variables are set to 0.00 if empty when saved
Bug #5809: ‘Add to cart’ doesn’t work due to cookies not being set in some browsers when the store address is an IP
Bug #5811: $X dollars of for repeat customer discount rule not working
Bug #5812: Customer group category discount should have fixed price discount option
Bug #5813: Web servers behind firewalls without CURL enabled may go into infinite loops
Bug #5817: ‘See all brands’ link doesn’t show in the side popular brands panel
Bug #5819: Storesuite template shouldn’t be using the IE specific stylesheet for IE8
Bug #5820: Posting a product review can redirect you to an invalid product page when required fields aren’t supplied.
Bug #5821: 2Checkout integration instructions need updating now that 2Checkout have redesigned their website
Bug #5822: Visiting an invalid product, category, brand or web page should send the 404 page w/ 404 headers & not “invalid” pages.
Bug #5823: Product variations are applying tax when the base product is set to not taxable

So BUY IT!!!! And then PAY for UPDATES like this!!!!

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:00 PM #29

this cart is one of the biggest ripoffs in e-commerce history, not only did they knonck off all the features from CS2 (good job for making a public beta CS, you asked to be ripped off) they ripped off the addon club, made a cheap pathetic wanna be product tabs mod, their KB is $495....LOL, after the ridiculous price check out the ridiculous upgrade policy:

How Much Will the Upgrade Cost?

As per our upgrade policy, upgrading to Interspire Shopping Cart 5.0 is free for existing customers if you've purchased within the last 60 days. If not, you will be able to upgrade for 50% of the retail price for the edition you've purchased.

We will of course notify all existing customers when 5.0 is officially released.

That's a $150 upgrade...LOL...and if you have the KB add another $250...LOL, no thanks, you can buy 3+ CS2 license's for that price folks, and if you've made a donation to club addon for the club's KB you can install that on unlimited domains FREE, sounds like CS is the way to go...

I know, every software has bugs, but for this price a little bit to much.

WHAT YOU THINK????

Bug Fixes / Changes
Bug #5506: UPS online tool should allow shop owner to select Destination type
Bug #5507: Edit an user doesn't save the user status
Bug #5508: The page should stay on reviews tab after posting a review on product page
Bug #5511: Furniture template does not have a transparent background on certain versions of PHP/GD
Bug #5117: Side top sellers panel's layout is broken when there is only one item in the list
Bug #5523: TextLink menu items that have a sub menu and are on the right of the page should be right aligned
Bug #5524: Duplicate array key 2 for ReturnReasons, causing "There was a problem" to not show (reported by websnail/Martin)
Bug #5525: Undefined variable warning shows in log when no currency modules are selected (reported by websnail/Martin)
Bug #5533: FastCGI servers may not load statistics graphs
Bug #5535: If all the products have fixed shipping in the cart then the shipping total will be $0 in Google Checkout
Bug #5534: Ogone module generates a PHP error if the server's IP can't be determined
Bug #5536: Extra error handling if a product condition isn't supplied when importing a product
Bug #5541: Store importer/exporter can hang on some servers when flushing output buffers
Bug #5532: Top links in the Furniture template are split up over multiple lines
Bug #5538: Invoices should show line item total for each item in the order
Bug #5539: System and administrator logs are not pruned automatically according to max # of entries
Bug #5540: Include tags should only allow file inclusion from a specific directory, and not allow PHP execution from local files
Bug #5542: Inventory tracking is always being turned on when updating existing products via import
Bug #5566: Uploaded category and brand images do not set the correct file permissions
Bug #5568: If all products are tax free and tax is setup to be based on subtotal + shipping, no tax is calculated
Bug #5570: Any directories created should be CHMOD to ISC_WRITEABLE_DIR_PERM, not 777
Bug #5571: The 'Allow customers to purchase this item' string is hard coded in the product form template file
Bug #5576: Product condition is not using the language variables on the product page
Bug #5577: Disabled categories that are assigned to products still show in the product breadcrumb
Bug #5579: Store may get stuck in redirect loop when using SSL under some server configurations
Bug #5588: Order notification email shows %numItems
Bug #5563: Configurable fields and variations on product page are displayed inconsistently across browsers
Bug #5569: Store Design area doesn't load when using PHP version less than 5.2
Bug #5592: Google Base export uses new character cleaning function for descriptions
Bug #5602: Interspire Payment Gateway doesn't process orders after a successful transaction
Bug #5620: Images can't be uploaded from TinyMCE or Image Manager if their server has open_basedir restrictions
Bug #5646: Order status doesn't update for the second ping from PayPal
Bug #5647: Upload logo image function should also allow capital file extension
Bug #5649: Edit State form field doesn't save the updated info.
Bug #5650: Test mode option should be available for UPS online tool and the negotiate rate is not displaying
Bug #5648: Remove a product or category should remove the discount rules in customer group for the product and category
Bug #5651: SideMiniCart error when showing checkout module's own buy button
Bug #5659: Order instructions for orders listed in customers account show variables such as %%OrderID%%
Bug #5662: New categories are not showing in the category list
Bug #5669: Adding a virtual item to an order as the first item causes the manual order page to hang
Bug #5682: Company name for addresses isn't loaded when editing an order
Bug #5685: PHP 5.3 shows "Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated" during installation
Bug #5687: Tax that is included in the total may not be displayed in some circumstances when printing multiple invoices
Bug #5702: Checkout modules disappear in the admin when using invalid biltin checkout module
Bug #5703: Added upgrade check for the old iDEAL module which can cause checkout settings to show blank
Bug #5684: PHP 5.3 doesn't parse ini files where the value contains a dollar symbol at the start or end of the string
Bug #5372: 'Use billing address' and 'Use shipping address' shouldn't be able to be checked at the same time
Bug #5587: Delayed capture for Authorize.net shows incorrect message in store logs
Bug #5583: Order emails that don't contain order comments still show the order comments header
Bug #5147: Product list display mode is broken in Shoes template
Bug #5307: Users without the Add Brand permission can still create a brand when creating a product
Bug #5729: Cannot login again in express checkout
Bug #5146: Product list display mode is broken in Infinity template
Bug #5730: Force overriding address in PayPal standard causes orders can't be processed in some countries.
Bug #5652: CARDSTART and CARDISSUE paramaters are needed for Switch/Solo cards when using PayPal Website Payments PRO UK
Bug #5737: USPS registration link in shipping setup instructions is incorrect
Bug #5178: Checkout page can be accessed when cart is empty
Bug #5406: SideCategoryNewProducts snippet needs updating
Bug #5335: There is no paging on discount rules, so if you have > 20, you can't access the remaining rules
Bug #5699: Some payment methods accept duplicate transactions if confirm order button is pressed multiple times
Bug #5721: Rewrite Protx direct to support 3D secure
Bug #5746: Disabling the default payment gateway with no other payment providers enabled causes "Checkout Providers" to disappear.
Bug #5750: -Or use- text sometimes doesn't show on cart page for PayPal express checkout
Bug #5752: php errors on the page after clicking on checkout button when using Cash on delivery
Bug #5758: 'Not Rated' image doesn't align with the other elements in product boxes
Bug #5760: Product rating in product boxes shows underneath other elements until page refresh
Bug #5761: Product rating is shown in product boxes when the display setting is disabled
Bug #5764: Coupons not working correctly in Google Checkout
Bug #5717: Order notifications and customer subscriptions don't occur under some circumstances when using a gateway that does a ping back to complete the order
Bug #5675: IIS Servers Not Showing Email Templates
Bug #5774: Edit order should load products original cost so that coupons are applied correctly
Bug #5775: Manual order is saving undiscounted item subtotal instead of the discounted total
Bug #5776: Coupons are now showed below all other amounts in the order quick view
Bug #5782: BPAY module now supports setting the reference number padding length and a reference prefix character
Bug #5785: Creating the customer account AFTER the order
Bug #5787: PayLeap/Interspire Merchant Gateway produces undefined index error when doing a delayed capture
Bug #5788: Visitor numbers are showing incorrectly in the customer statistics
Bug #5789: Gift wrapping doesn't support utf8 character set
Bug #5791: Modify paysimple to store the static key in the modules table
Bug #5799: PayLeap/Interspire Merchant Gateway delayed capture/void requests don't work
Bug #5808: Any non-required price variables are set to 0.00 if empty when saved
Bug #5809: 'Add to cart' doesn't work due to cookies not being set in some browsers when the store address is an IP
Bug #5811: $X dollars of for repeat customer discount rule not working
Bug #5812: Customer group category discount should have fixed price discount option
Bug #5813: Web servers behind firewalls without CURL enabled may go into infinite loops
Bug #5817: 'See all brands' link doesn't show in the side popular brands panel
Bug #5819: Storesuite template shouldn't be using the IE specific stylesheet for IE8
Bug #5820: Posting a product review can redirect you to an invalid product page when required fields aren't supplied.
Bug #5821: 2Checkout integration instructions need updating now that 2Checkout have redesigned their website
Bug #5822: Visiting an invalid product, category, brand or web page should send the 404 page w/ 404 headers & not "invalid" pages.
Bug #5823: Product variations are applying tax when the base product is set to not taxable

• biophase
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 06:41 AM #30

I have a few stores on Interspire. In fact I have a few stores on all types of platforms. I keep switching because each one has a weakness somewhere. I think that for $300 its a pretty good platform. I would like to try CS Cart on my next store though.

With that said, the biggest weaknesses of Interspire are:

Product variations: If you have products with many colors, sizes, accessories, etc... do not go with interspire. Their engine is very inefficient and cannot do many product variations.

Bugs and Upgrades: Every month they release an update, if you customized your templates it will take you hours and hours to complete an update. I frankly just never updated anymore. I rather spend those hours working on SEO, marketing, etc...

Coupons: The coupon codes don't work. Don't even count it as a feature. If you give someone a $10 off coupon and they order 10 products, they will get $100 off.

• Guest_Unregistered_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:32 AM #31

I have a few stores on Interspire. In fact I have a few stores on all types of platforms. I keep switching because each one has a weakness somewhere. I think that for $300 its a pretty good platform. I would like to try CS Cart on my next store though.

With that said, the biggest weaknesses of Interspire are:

Product variations: If you have products with many colors, sizes, accessories, etc... do not go with interspire. Their engine is very inefficient and cannot do many product variations.

Bugs and Upgrades: Every month they release an update, if you customized your templates it will take you hours and hours to complete an update. I frankly just never updated anymore. I rather spend those hours working on SEO, marketing, etc...

Coupons: The coupon codes don't work. Don't even count it as a feature. If you give someone a $10 off coupon and they order 10 products, they will get $100 off.

Hello. I am currently browsing the market for a new cart and liked ISC.. after hours of research i'm reconsidering.. We use A LOT of variations and you mentioned that ISC is not good. What do you suggest? What's the best in your opinion based on all of the carts that you've used? Thank you in advance!

• ghsc
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:24 PM #32

I have tried:

CS-Cart (php - since 1.3.5 to 2.x)
Magento (php)
Interspire (php)
ProductCart (ASP)
X-Cart (php)
Gold Cart (php)
Oscommerce (php)
Virtuemart (php w/joomla)
Uebercart (php w/ drupal)

My top 3 from this list are:

1.) CS-CART
2.) PRODUCTCART
3.) MAGENTO

currently I run 4 successful e-commerce site with CS-CART. I have migrated from productcart and magento to cs-cart.

CS-CART is the best in my opinion because they offer the best customer support. They have always resolved issues for me. The search engine optimization of CS-CART is great imo.

Product cart is also cool, but hell, it needs a windows server and if you like to have security issues, go for it, but if you're not in the mode for windows problems, use cs-cart.

Magento = Over-rated, full of stuff that doesnt work properly. the backend is so freaking complex, you need 2 years experience to understand it. I like to do stuff myself, and cant stand that support needs to be contacted for any little modification.

Early 2007 I started working with CS-cart....

since then our shops have on average turned over more than 150,000 euro per year without credit card payments.

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2405 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:00 PM #33

ISC fixed a lot concerning these variations, it's a good cart. It lacks some very important features though, even the most expensive version does not even offer multilanguage.

CS gives you so much more for a much better price... the $285 professional edition offers more features then the $1800 ultimate Interspire edition.

Just try it for a month! That's really the only way. I tried about 10 carts before deciding on CS-cart and am a happy user now starting my second shop within a year, first one is doing about 10 - 15 sales a day without any issues.

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• E.Qi.Librium
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:15 PM #34

I tried about 10 carts before deciding on CS-cart and am a happy user now starting my second shop within a year, first one is doing about 10 - 15 sales a day without any issues.

Sorry, but I have to ask... I do you find time to manage a second store?! :confused:
I wish...

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2405 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:45 PM #35

Sorry, but I have to ask... I do you find time to manage a second store?! :confused:
I wish...

Sleep is not an option! :D

• mirnitagl
  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:05 PM #36

:D Good question, better answer ;)

• Awebus
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:03 AM #37

After spending 5 full days, testing multiple demos, reading at-least 30 unbiased reviews, i opted for cs-cart, 3 months ago and i still feel it took a right decision.

• Flow
  • Members
  • 2405 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:11 AM #38

And the upcoming release of CS looks soooooo sweet!!!

Janrain integration, new Jquery, new admin, etc. etc. etc. :D

• Lee Li Pop
  • Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:27 AM #39

Hello Awebus,

After spending 5 full days, testing multiple demos

Could you give us the list of your demos tested?

And, if possible, your comment for every shopping cart tested?

Thanks!

Lee Li Pop
If All Else Fails, Read The Instruction Manual! Knowledge Base 2.x + CS-Cart Instruction Manual

Hosted at Pair.com since 2000. Zero hacking attempts during first 11 years... And counting!

• mirnitagl
  • Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:02 PM #40

Lee Li Pop, that is an excellent idea.
I have read many times "after so much testing I've concluded this cart is for me" but it'll be very enlightening and helpful to know which carts you tested and what you found about them.

For example, let me make a direct question here: have you tested a cart that was light and bugfree, good for seo eventhough it was not as complete as cs-cart? I ask because I need a lighter cart, with less features, not as rich as cscart , that allows me to sell a short catalog and rather make an exposition of the items, not so much a sale.

Note: would opencart be a good candidate being lighter with less features but similar to cscart? has anyone tested it yet?