Upgrade CS-Cart 1.3.5 up to CS-Cart 2.0.0 Beta 3

Hello!

I would like to upgrade CS-Cart 1.3.5 up to CS-Cart 2.0.0 Beta 3 but have not find any instruction how I could do it. The package contain just install.txt file, which has no information about upgrade from the previously versions of the script.

If I understand correctly, I could install the new script and then just upload the old MySQL DB through the admin panel, which means the MySQL DB’s in these versions are the same. Am I correct?

If I’m not correct, then please, let me know how I could upgrade the script.

You will not be able to upgrade from 1.3.5 to v2.0. There will be an upgrade script available which will upgrade your database to v.2.0. This will most likely be available after the stable version has been released.

[quote name=‘baballuci’]You will not be able to upgrade from 1.3.5 to v2.0. There will be an upgrade script available which will upgrade your database to v.2.0. This will most likely be available after the stable version has been released.[/QUOTE]

Спасибо ! :wink: очень хочется чтобы время стабильного релиза наступило быстрее :smiley: столько полезных и необходимых функций добавилось

Thank you! :wink: Feel like that time a stable release comes first: D so much useful and necessary functions added

It would make sense and be most helpful if the CS-Cart dev team would release an upgrade script BEFORE the “stable” version so we can test it and provide feedback on bugs/problems.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello

For many years I edit a store in the CS cart and now I have a problem that the designer is no longer engaged in the manufacture of online shops.

My problem is that the website is in my opinion made ​​the CS Cart 1.3.5

Because I know that you are experts on this forum for CS Cart, I'm interested.

What is better?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]1. Currently, trade upgrading from 1.3.5 - 2 … - 3.0

2. The newly placed trade and try to download these 2000 products which are now in store.

For all the answers thank you.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Best regards Chico [/font]