adult site hosting

i know there are a few adult site people here. I am looking for a hosting company that will host an adult store.

Just whoishostingthis.com to find out their web hosting!

Try the above… they do for sure!

[quote name=‘zoom4267’]i know there are a few adult site people here. I am looking for a hosting company that will host an adult store.[/QUOTE]

CyberLNC Internet Solutions host a few adult sites based on CS-Cart.

[quote name=‘D-Litz’]CyberLNC Internet Solutions host a few adult sites based on CS-Cart.[/QUOTE]

Do they host replica website?

[quote name=‘D-Litz’]CyberLNC Internet Solutions host a few adult sites based on CS-Cart.[/QUOTE]

I have an adult site hosted with them and so far everything is working out ok. They also know the software which helps.

[quote name=‘joe’]Do they host replica website?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you mean by replica websites…

Replica in my book means a mirror of or same as.

i have adult sites. Hosted with Justhost.com and also dreamhost.com and also hostgatore.con

after long search i thnk they ar one of the best…because the respond time for customer support is really fast…and they provide all the latest php.sql and such and laos flash and streaming.

[quote name=‘D-Litz’]Not sure what you mean by replica websites…

Replica in my book means a mirror of or same as.[/QUOTE]

I suspect he means knock-off products, as in designer replicas. It is a problem that many companies try to distance themselves from because of possible trademark/trade dress infringement.

Bob