Because support is awesome

I just had to say that I was impressed with support. A few months back they did a mod for me. It was working great, but then came across a completely obscure bug that took months to discover. I contacted them on Christmas Eve, not expecting an answer until after the new year, but they fixed it that very day! How’s that for customer service!!

I have to agree with that. I had such a good experience with Customer support, very professional and you get what you pay for.

• That is primarily why I use this cart. Though i havent had too much need for support yet. But i did have some presales questions that were attended to efficiently and professionally…

• I also did have one custom mod created by them… They went well beyond the call of normal effort for the cost of what i was charged…

-I have a host i chose for the same reason - there is nothing like incompetence and slowness when you have a business to run. I used to host with hostway , but somehere about 2004 05’ they must have sub’d their support out to complete morons-- it became almost impossible - to reach someone for help - but what was worse is how they treated me like an idiot. and wouldnt address the problems… and it was like they didnt even read my emails when they answered - almost as if someone was playing roulette with canned responses… it was rediculas… I dont have time for this… it was 3 days and 8 emails and 4 phone calls that it took to install an ssl cert on the server( could have done myself in 5 minutes if i were granted the permissions) that finally pushed me elsewhere…

So, for someone who values competent support very much , The CS-cart team is well appreciated…